Longest Running Thread EVER

Re: Longest Running Thread EVER

I have an electric kettle, and I make tea with it when I feel more like tea than coffee. But for coffee I go out, because I don't want to hassle with the mess of coffee grounds in my office, and I like cream, and the refrigerator is awkwardly located on this floor. And I never want more than one cup a day.

And even if I made coffee in my office, I'd still have to go out to get something to eat (bagel, pastry, muffin, whatever).

Hey, I'd use the prototype on simple bulk materials first. Initially, just to deliver trash (especially messy, smelly trash) out to the outside garbage can. Only later would it be used to bring in wanted items, like coffee, food, or pr0n.

Among the sites near the office where I can get coffee ... the differences in quality are small and unimportant. Other details matter more.

OTOH, there are places where the coffee is a distinct step down. The best donuts I've encountered in town (not far from where I taught last summer) has mediocre-minus coffee. It's not bad enough that I get donuts there and make a second stop somewhere else for coffee, but about half the time I get milk to drink instead of coffee there.