Longest Running Thread EVER

Re: Longest Running Thread EVER

Thanks RP! Very nice' date=' particularly the one just prior![/quote']Well, I'll post two more before I head to bed. These are of one of my favorite actresses (well to look at at least). I'm not sure why, but there is just something about her...

Kari Wuhrer

Well' date=' I'll post two more before I head to bed. These are of one of my favorite actresses (well to look at at least). I'm not sure why, but there is just something about her...

Kari Wuhrer

B-Movie T&A Action Queen Power

B-Movie T&A Action Queen Power

You say this as if it were a bad thing :)

Ya know, it occurs to me that this thread was started in order to beat the "Cat Suit" thread. It's done so, but an awful lot of the posts here are pictures that could/should have been posted over there, and comments made about those pictures. Thus I must propose the following theorem:

"All long-running non-political threads on the NGD will eventually turn into the Cat Suit thread."

Oh, and cheesecake does a fine job of upping the WGAC index.

Any comments?

You say this as if it were a bad thing :)

Ya know, it occurs to me that this thread was started in order to beat the "Cat Suit" thread. It's done so, but an awful lot of the posts here are pictures that could/should have been posted over there, and comments made about those pictures. Thus I must propose the following theorem:

"All long-running non-political threads on the NGD will eventually turn into the Cat Suit thread."

Oh, and cheesecake does a fine job of upping the WGAC index.

Any comments?

Are you saying we've lost our soul?