Longest Running Thread EVER

Re: Longest Running Thread EVER

Probably the same people who didn't vote for Blink 182.

You know there is an old tradition that involves a wall, blind folds, cigarettes, and several rifles that are fired to celebrate a failure to communicate (read follow the correct path). ;)

Okay, I'll finally bite.

I resist the WAG, Musings, and "longest thread" threads typically. But the lack of activity on the board today has me in here causing a gratuitous *bump*.

Didn't like Blink early on. I like the three songs I've heard off their last CD though. But if I'm at a concert with Blink & No Doubt, I'm definitely there to see Gwen. Sure she's a skinny stick figure of a woman, but I find her pretty entertaining.

I, on the other hand, was out seeing comedian Lewis Black (of The Daily Show) on the "Rules of Enragement" tour. Sustained laughter can be even more exhausting than a mosh pit sometimes.

I've discovered that most raw meat has a rich' date=' buttery flavor. If it wasn't for salmonella and worms, I'd probably only eat raw meat.[/quote']

On our Friday night games, one of our gamers arrived with an unopened package of raw hamburger meat. She would just eat the meat, raw, right out of the package. She's still alive and healty (as far as we know) but it's been a long time since I've seen her do that. Before, is was cold spaghetti-O's right out of the can. Now she eats sushi.

On our Friday night games' date=' one of our gamers arrived with an unopened package of raw hamburger meat. She would just eat the meat, raw, right out of the package. She's still alive and healty (as far as we know) but it's been a long time since I've seen her do that. Before, is was cold spaghetti-O's right out of the can. Now she eats sushi.[/quote']

Raw hamburger meat??? As in the ground kind??? Talk about playing with fire... Was she from America, or a foreign country?

Raw hamburger meat??? As in the ground kind??? Talk about playing with fire... Was she from America' date=' or a foreign country?[/quote']

Yes on all counts. And she is an all-American girl right down to the dysfunctional family.

On our Friday night games' date=' one of our gamers arrived with an unopened package of raw hamburger meat. She would just eat the meat, raw, right out of the package. She's still alive and healty (as far as we know) but it's been a long time since I've seen her do that. Before, is was cold spaghetti-O's right out of the can. Now she eats sushi.[/quote']

Not all that uncommon really. Though I'd only do it with known source material nowadays.