Longest Running Thread EVER

Re: Longest Running Thread EVER

Nuke the tribbles from orbit' date=' its the only way to be sure.[/quote']

Have you ever played Star Fleet Command?

There is one mission for the Klingons where you get to do just that - annhialate the Tribble homeworld.

Have you ever played Star Fleet Command?

There is one mission for the Klingons where you get to do just that - annhialate the Tribble homeworld.

Considers making a purchase...

Is there a game where you get to dig cliffs in close proximity to lemmings?

Do tribbles bounce? I'm all out of tennis balls.

Don't remind me. Lolth (Demon Queen and Goddess of the Drow and Spiders) invited me to play Tennis once. Didn't tell me that I was the ball.....

Spent two weeks dizzy and some time recovering from the bruises. And you think Sampras and Agassi have a formidable forehand smash......

Don't remind me. Lolth (Demon Queen and Goddess of the Drow and Spiders) invited me to play Tennis once. Didn't tell me that I was the ball.....

Spent two weeks dizzy and some time recovering from the bruises. And you think Sampras and Agassi have a formidable forehand smash......

So what do tribbles think of that little nasty rubbery sex-obsessed little animal that hung out occasionally with Lazer Eraser and Pressbutton? (I'm thinking you might have a shot at that reference given you're English and so was that)

Trust the man who isn't theoretically supposed to know these things!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2003/06/25/wpage25.xml&sSheet=/portal/2003/06/25/ixportal.html

Page Three

So much for Euro Unity. I'd heard that the Independence Party got good showing in the local UK elections, which is not good for plans to merge further with the EU.

Good for Britain. Any weenies who would ban the Page 3 Girls for political correctness' sake should raise suspicion.

JG

Good for Britain. Any weenies who would ban the Page 3 Girls for political correctness' sake should raise suspicion.

JG

Have to disagree with you there. Newspapers are there to inform you and pass information not display a half nude teenage girl or woman in her early 20s. And anyone can buy the newspapers while you have to be 18 or over to buy Playboy. What is more influential to a young mind, a magazine with a circulation of 100,000 that a parent might have bought once a month or a newspaper with a circulation of 5,000,000 bought everyday Monday to Saturday with a half naked (or more) girl in ?

Murdoch has a lot to answer for.

My grievance is based on the fact that the pro Page 3 lobby come across as pathetic even as MPs. The feminists and others who want it banned treat it seriously and make serious points, their opponents treat it as a huge joke. This wins the booby prize quoted one wag. And that was an MP.

If I want to see women in a state of undress I can find something to cater to me but it shouldn't be in a newspaper.

Pssssssst! Don't tell' date=' but it was death tribble! :eek:[/size']

:D

Ahem. I put it on page one and then a whole load of people ignored it and went political amongst other things. Ben's explanation is closer to the truth.

I shall speak to Rachel about your bad behaviour young lady.

Have to disagree with you there. Newspapers are there to inform you and pass information not display a half nude teenage girl or woman in her early 20s. And anyone can buy the newspapers while you have to be 18 or over to buy Playboy. What is more influential to a young mind, a magazine with a circulation of 100,000 that a parent might have bought once a month or a newspaper with a circulation of 5,000,000 bought everyday Monday to Saturday with a half naked (or more) girl in ?

Murdoch has a lot to answer for.

My grievance is based on the fact that the pro Page 3 lobby come across as pathetic even as MPs. The feminists and others who want it banned treat it seriously and make serious points, their opponents treat it as a huge joke. This wins the booby prize quoted one wag. And that was an MP.

If I want to see women in a state of undress I can find something to cater to me but it shouldn't be in a newspaper.

All well and good but why should the government get involved?

Why don't the feminists just buy a different paper? Who cares if a newspaper wants to have cheesecake on page three? It's not hurting anyone. The women depicted aren't forced into doing it - I'd even suggest that they probably have many applicants to be "page three girls".

I think these feminists are just out of touch and out to lunch. Get a life.

Sigh. Another great day at the office. :doi: