Longest Running Thread EVER

Re: The NGD at 28/6/04 ?

In a lot of ways' date=' I think people have started to lose the shine on giving feedback. What perplexes me, and no offense is intended to anyone, is how it is that Kara's feedback is so high when I have only seen the occasional post from her in the last two or three weeks.[/quote']

'Cause I got it all before that time. :D

We had to wipe the hard drive and start from scratch, but we're in the process of reloading everything and getting our e-mail set up again.

So . . .

We're baaaaaaaaaaaaaack!! :D

We had to wipe the hard drive and start from scratch, but we're in the process of reloading everything and getting our e-mail set up again.

So . . .

We're baaaaaaaaaaaaaack!! :D

Great!

Now, umm, who are you again...?

Guest Rage379

Re: Longest Running Thread EVER

mongolia at your brain

Look Rage, I am sick of your non seqitors and other abuses of this boards good times. You are embaressing all the other Rages :thumbdown:fear:

Guest Rage379

I so did not come from Gorky AKA Nizhniy Novgorod. Dick face!

ATTN :coach:

ATTN :coach: Rage is a dick face. :fear: and he's ugly :ugly:

So your just an alternative username that I occasionally have arguments with or use to back up my arguments when I get post in threads started by stupid jerks who hang around the fantasy boards.

I'm sorry for the secrecy' date=' but my projects have a tendency of going "fwop" too early if I share them publicly. I'm trying to get something down first before I make an announcement. But assuming I get this going the way I want, I believe it will be well worth the wait. :)[/quote']

That's what you think. Microsoft is onto you and will release a free version which is shoddy in the extreme but will lead to the collapse of your project due to their superior market presence.

And have we just seen Rage arguing with himself ? Talk about self improvement. Or should that be aggrandisment ? I get the two confused.

OBTW. The next thread to overtake will be Random Thoughts. But the ones thereafter are unlikely to be caught. Q + A is likely but there is no real way to catch Musings on Random Musings, Answers and Questions or WAG 2.

But nothing can be catsuit for views.