"Reality Storm" Almost Here?

Lord Liaden

(cross-posted on the Company Questions forum)

This news story is posted on GamingReport.com. I hope DOJ can confirm:

--------------------------------------

Reality Storm: When Worlds Collide

Now Soliciting Pre-Orders

Hero Games and Guardians of Order are happy to announce that Reality Storm: When Worlds Collide, the groundbreaking crossover between two of the leading superhero RPG publishers, is currently at the printer and will be ready to ship at the end of May! This is a resolicitation of the same item originally scheduled for last summer.

Reality Storm: When Worlds Collide sets the stage for a world-shattering apocalypse when arch-villains Dr. Destroyer and Kreuzritter team-up to conquer both universes! The heroes from Champions’ Millennium City and Silver Age Sentinels’ Empire City must join forces to save their worlds, but can they put aside their differences to work together or will they destroy each other first? In addition to an epic adventure, Reality Storm contains detailed system conversion notes for the HERO System (Champions) and Tri-Stat System (Silver Age Sentinels) to assist players switching between games. This extensive conversion matrix, designed by Hero President Darren Watts, opens the entire lines of both systems to each other’s fans.

"When we saw how supportive our fans were of our friendly rivalry, we decided to give them what they wanted most: a superhero RPG crossover, evoking the spirit of the leading comic book crossovers of the past four decades. They asked and we listened -- this is the must-have product for every superhero RPG aficionado!"- Mark McKinnon, President of Guardians of Order

Reality Storm: When Worlds Collide

Stock #: DOJHERO207

ISBN: 1-58366-017-8

108-pg Trade Paperback, Perfect Bound

Retail Price: $19.99

Authors: Darren Watts and Allen Thomas

Cover Art: Chris Stevens

Re: "Reality Storm" Almost Here?

Thanks Ben!

Ohboy,oboy! a world (and game spanning) crossover, I feel positively giddy with child like delight :D

And a system conversion matrix. Now I can justify buying all of those GOO supers books. WooHoo :thumbup:

And a system conversion matrix. Now I can justify buying all of those GOO supers books. WooHoo :thumbup:

Oh crap, you're right. Damn! Here I was thinking Reality Storm would be something I might want to buy later. Now I have to come up with plausible explanations can give my wife as to why I'm buying yet another game system.

"...but honey, it isn't really a new game system. Think of them more like supplements for an existing game system."

"...but honey, it's important for the chirdren to see us read. It teaches them that literacy is important. Reading is fun for mentalist...er...fundamental"

"...but honey, Guardians of Order isn't run by a caffiene powered writing machine. It'll only be a couple more books a year."

"...but honey, the more time I spend reading and fiddling with gaming stuff, the less time I'll be bothering you for sex. It's a win-win situation!"

I'll have to keep working on it. :sneaky:

Well, alll right! I've been waiting (like everyone else) for Reality Storm and the storm finally approaches. I've gotta be find a place to buy this; my current RPing store doesn't stock Hero Games merchandise unless I ask them to and then they're slo-o-ow. I'll order it from another place in another state if I have to!

(horror story begin)

I asked them if they had a particular Hero Games book (I think Ultimate Martial Arts, which I knew had been out for weeks at the time) and got the question, "Do you know if it's out yet?" ARGH!

(horror story end)

Oh crap' date=' you're right. Damn! Here I was thinking Reality Storm would be something I [i']might[/i] want to buy later. Now I have to come up with plausible explanations can give my wife as to why I'm buying yet another game system.

"...but honey, it isn't really a new game system. Think of them more like supplements for an existing game system."

"...but honey, it's important for the chirdren to see us read. It teaches them that literacy is important. Reading is fun for mentalist...er...fundamental"

"...but honey, Guardians of Order isn't run by a caffiene powered writing machine. It'll only be a couple more books a year."

"...but honey, the more time I spend reading and fiddling with gaming stuff, the less time I'll be bothering you for sex. It's a win-win situation!"

I'll have to keep working on it. :sneaky:

Both of my sons, age 14 and 10 are in our champions campaign so now I can justify gaming expenses as family time. :D

Remember if my wife asks, I bought Sidekick for the boys. :)

Both of my sons, age 14 and 10 are in our champions campaign so now I can justify gaming expenses as family time. :D

Good one.

Now if I could just teach my dog to role play...

My daughter is 7 and a 1/2. Does any out there have a time machine, or time hastening spell I can borrow. Just need to move things forward a couple of years and she'll be old enough to play. :cool: