The cranky thread

Hermit

Re: The cranky thread

Ew. Can't stand dill. Now an Extra Sharp Tillamook Cheddar on the other hand... :)

NOW THAT is a sandwich!!!

Tillamook extra sharp grilled cheese on sourdough.... DROOOL...

Just for something odd, sometime replace any mayonaise or Miracle Whip you might use on your sandwich with Bleu cheese dressing. Ranch is good too.

NOW THAT is a sandwich!!!

Tillamook extra sharp grilled cheese on sourdough.... DROOOL...

Just for something odd, sometime replace any mayonaise or Miracle Whip you might use on your sandwich with Bleu cheese dressing. Ranch is good too.

The grilled cheese is certainly good. Even better with some Black Forest ham or roast turkey breast.

As far as any mayonaise or mayonaise like product goes:

:sick:

But, hey, just a personal opinion. ;)

The grilled cheese is certainly good. Even better with some Black Forest ham or roast turkey breast.

As far as any mayonaise or mayonaise like product goes:

:sick:

But, hey, just a personal opinion. ;)

I understand that, I have had to learn to tolerate Mayo, since my wife hates miracle whip, which is what I grew up with. I HATE it when I get a burger or fast food sandwich and there is this huge glob of mayo on the bun... Even if I ask for a chicken sandwich with NO mayo, 2/3 of the time, there it is!

Sometime try the salad dressing thing though. You might be surprised.

I understand that, I have had to learn to tolerate Mayo, since my wife hates miracle whip, which is what I grew up with. I HATE it when I get a burger or fast food sandwich and there is this huge glob of mayo on the bun... Even if I ask for a chicken sandwich with NO mayo, 2/3 of the time, there it is!

Sometime try the salad dressing thing though. You might be surprised.

I'll have to apologize, but to my taste there isn't really any difference between mayonaise and Miracle Whip. And I'm not fond of really any salad dressing. Though I do like crumbled blue cheese on a steak. :)

I generally order burgers from BK as "mustard only, with cheese". They generally get that right and give me what I want. Which is a burger with meat, cheese, mustard and a bun. ;)

http://newsarama.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=39159

My head hurts.

I hear news of a team consisting of some of my favorite B characters in Marvel, Monica Rambeu (Poor girl keeps getting her super hero name ripped off) and Machine Man plus some others who I don't find too offensive.

Looks like at best, it will be a gag comic, at worst, a constant slamming and insult to them. :(

*sigh*

I'll have to apologize, but to my taste there isn't really any difference between mayonaise and Miracle Whip. And I'm not fond of really any salad dressing. Though I do like crumbled blue cheese on a steak. :)

I generally order burgers from BK as "mustard only, with cheese". They generally get that right and give me what I want. Which is a burger with meat, cheese, mustard and a bun. ;)

I find them very different! I can eat Miracle Whip straight out of the spoon but not mayo.

*wanders on grumbling*

I just want to beat the tar out of the server teams in AHS and ATS at work. They didn't tell me they were migrating my site onto another server, and I couldn't for the life of me figure out why I couldn't republish my site with all the updates I'd made (or see the stats of the visitors right after I'd sent out a bunch of email announcements).

Pooheads.

On the bright side, in its first month, ANDTHEGREATESTOFTHESE.COM saw over 300 visitors (most of them unique, meaning that it's not the same five people showing up over and over again).

And my shoulder hurts like hell, this humidity thing is going to be the death of me. I should really start thinking about moving out of state during the entire month of August.

Michelle

aka

Samuraiko

*wanders on grumbling*

I just want to beat the tar out of the server teams in AHS and ATS at work. They didn't tell me they were migrating my site onto another server, and I couldn't for the life of me figure out why I couldn't republish my site with all the updates I'd made (or see the stats of the visitors right after I'd sent out a bunch of email announcements).

Pooheads.

On the bright side, in its first month, ANDTHEGREATESTOFTHESE.COM saw over 300 visitors (most of them unique, meaning that it's not the same five people showing up over and over again).

And my shoulder hurts like hell, this humidity thing is going to be the death of me. I should really start thinking about moving out of state during the entire month of August.

Michelle

aka

Samuraiko

I could pitch you a tent in my back yard, but then it'd only be 5 to 7 degrees cooler for you. But I'll be sure to stock up on bubble bath. :yes::D

• 2 weeks later...

I have simultaneously gone on a diet to lose weight while having to cut my caffeine intake back from [insert truly ludicrous # here] of Diet Cokes a day down to 1-2.

This diet, and caffeine reduction, will not be temporary.

... major-league caffeine withdrawal on top of new diet. Yeah, that qualifies.

I have simultaneously gone on a diet to lose weight while having to cut my caffeine intake back from [insert truly ludicrous # here] of Diet Cokes a day down to 1-2.

This diet, and caffeine reduction, will not be temporary.

... major-league caffeine withdrawal on top of new diet. Yeah, that qualifies.

Ick! While I personally am lucky in that I seem to be immune to caffeine addiction, I have known a number of people who are hardcore addicts. That combined with what I am guessing is a fairly major change to your eating habits...wowza. Best of luck to you!

Oh, definitely a major change in my eating habits. My doctor has told me that either I jump on the obesity now, or be diabetic before I'm 40. Or, possibly, before I'm 35. Seeing as how I'm at present 34, this is a matter of concern.

Quitting the caffeine was my own idea -- I was drinking so much that it wasn't working anymore, but was still tiring me out... as well as stimulating my appetite, the absolute *last* thing I need right now.