The cranky thread

Hermit

Re: The cranky thread

cinco de mayo.. the party across the steet won't stop until after midnight...grrrrr....
:D

Wouldn't it be nice

To get on with me neighbours

But they make it very clear

They've got no room for ravers

They stop me from groovin',

They bang on me wall

They doing me crust in

It's no good at all

Lazy Sunday afternoon

I got no mind to worry

I close my eyes and drift away

RR50: thone lyrics just seem very appropriate to your situation. :)

She's off Life Support and expected to pass within the next day.

My aunt is out there now. I'll be going out at the end of the week to finalize all the financial stuff.

My prayers are with you, Lemming. I am very sorry to hear that.

And she crossed two hours ago. At this point, it was a good thing.

Lot's to process now.

Sorry to hear this Lemming. I lost my dad less than a year ago so I know how it hurts. And you don't get over missing them.

Thanks all. I'm going out this Saturday to settle everything up. And yeesh, Obits cost a lot of money.

Thankfully when I was out there last, my name is on most of her accounts, so I don't have to do much to just move her money around.

My condolences, Lemming.

In other crankyness...my ears are all stuffy...again. I think it stems from not having a ceiling fan in our bedroom and not having the air on to circulate the air at night. This is the second time in two weeks this has happend. My ears don't ache, they're just stuffy and every nosie just...makes me cringe...even the tiniest little noise. :(

We bought a tower fan last night and had it on all night...however, my ears are still stuffy this morning (hold over from Tuesday night I think). Hopefully, my ears will get back to normal soon, and I'll be talking to my doctor about it if what I think is the cause of stuffiness isn't actually the cause.

Awoke this morning to the sound of yowling, then a crash. The cat had knocked the corner of the screen out the window, and vacated, presumably in pursuit of the cat who's been teasing my three since we moved in. By the time Josh pulled some clothes and his shoes on, the cat was nowhere to be seen. He did confirm that the cat hadn't gotten out on the 55-MPH-speed-limit main road (or, if he had, he'd been lucky enough to dodge traffic), but we haven't the foggiest clue where to look for him.

This, on top of several nights of not enough sleep after a move and STILL being buried in boxes, makes for one very cranky, grumpy, b****y owl.

Poor kitty ! I hope you find him or her.

I'm cranky because I lost my "My name is Satin Kitty" T shirts. Can't find them anywhere. The only logical place they could have gone was in one of the bags that got dropped into the clothing donation bin, by mistake. So if you see someone wearing one (there were 2) think of me.

Yeah, that's immensely helpful. Josh and I had been worried that maybe some wild critter got him when we didn't see him last night, but, going by the temperament guide, he's most likely afraid and hiding somewhere. He could survive a while off rainwater and body fat, too, and he's not quite dumb enough to go trundling off into the woods when there are houses nearby.

EDIT: Drat, must spread rep around. Can someone get lemming for me?