The cranky thread

Hermit

Re: The cranky thread

I don't frakking believe this!

You'd think I should get by without injury now that I've stopped my martial arts practice for the moment. Guess what? I twisted my ankle at work going down the stairs. I missed a step and reinjured my right ankle, the one I hurt four years ago.

Some Asshat is banging on a drum at the Hotel next door. People are cheering. I think it's an India Indian wedding.

It's getting on my nerves. Anyone got a Trebuchet ?

Where is Trebuchet when you need him? ;):P

I'm not cranky... but this sucks.

Another friend passed away.

the only part of getting older that I'm not liking is the accumulating body count.

Much sympathyness. I haven't really had to deal with with one too much so far myself. Though I expect it won't be too much longer before that changes. :(

A friend from college, he was 32. He passed from complications due to diabetes. No one knew he HAD diabetes, we're not even sure he knew he had it.

Which really sucks. And unfortunately he was living in Grand Junction and I won't be able to get out to pay my respects in person.

I hadn't talked to him in years. Which is kind of too bad. He started the Anime Club I was in in College, and was one of the players in my very first Champions group.

so, you know - if there's anyone you have "been meaning to get a hold of" ... write a damn letter, an email, whatever. Procrastination just ends badly.

Man, that just sucks. Not that you didn't already know that.

And yeah, the Denver to Grand Junction drive isn't a fun one, particularly with today's gas prices. Did it a couple of times while I was still out there, as my dad moved to GJ a number of years ago.

A friend from college, he was 32. He passed from complications due to diabetes. No one knew he HAD diabetes, we're not even sure he knew he had it.

Which really sucks. And unfortunately he was living in Grand Junction and I won't be able to get out to pay my respects in person.

I hadn't talked to him in years. Which is kind of too bad. He started the Anime Club I was in in College, and was one of the players in my very first Champions group.

so, you know - if there's anyone you have "been meaning to get a hold of" ... write a damn letter, an email, whatever. Procrastination just ends badly.

Sorry to hear that. My condolences, GA.