The cranky thread

Hermit

I try not to go that route if I can help it, because I hate it when my students do it. Half the time I can't read what they submit.

Under current conditions, though, sometimes that's all that's available.

I just read an article in the local paper (online) stating that teachers in my district are getting a cost-of-living raise next year.

The VERY FIRST comment on the story  was some jackwagon mouthing off about how nice it must be to get paid that much to do nine months of work,  and wondering if the bad teachers got paid as much as the good teachers.

You know what, buddy? If you think teachers get paid too much, then by all means keep your kids home in August.

41 minutes ago, Hermit said:

At times I really wish folks would just let me be myself without trying to tell me how I'm being me wrong.

33 minutes ago, tkdguy said:

I hate that too. Then they wonder why I become irritable and nasty.

You guys are both wrong.  ;)

Meanwhile, looks like I get to spend my Coronabucks® on a new washer.

Housemate's mother has been spoiling for a fight all #$#$#ing week it seems with anyone.

I know part of it is she's stir crazy that NONE of us are really going out and about much. Guess what, lady, we're stuck here with you too a lot and it's not fun since you treat everyone like @#$#. 

Let's just say she's found a new way to try to take more away from people.

I know part of it is dementia... a part of it is boredom... but I swear part of it is just her being a narcissistic harridan.