The cranky thread

Hermit

Re: The cranky thread

Well, the home inspection went swimmingly, except for one problem.

Apparently, when the Orkin people came in and did our Termite treatment, they broke the spigot on the back outdoor faucet.

Sigh. They attached the hose to the faucet to keep the thing from leaking, and then got the hell out of there. Rather than fessing up and apologizing.

So, we've got a call into the supervisor, but he's not called back yet.

D

Freakin' piece of crap cable modem! Take a glance at it and it resets. And of course, doesn't reset properly. Have to unplug it, wait 15 seconds, plug it back in. If that works, go to router which is now screwed up and reset it. 1/2 the time it will cause the cable modem to then keel over again. :mad:

I wish I had a grenade launcher. It would solve so many of my problems.

Transsexual prostitutes arguing on the street outside my apartment? Foomp-BOOM!

People dragging their wailing infant to a $20 movie? Foomp-BOOM!

State government? Foomp-BOOM!

Lady in the elevator with me wearing too much perfume? Foomp-BOOM!

People at the beach with dogs who aren't leashed, not bothering to clean up their dogs' poop? Foomp-BOOM!

Old lady with fifteen items in the express checkout line? Foomp-BOOM!

Hummer H2? Foomp-BOOM!

Microsoft software? Foomp-BOOM!

I wish I had a grenade launcher.

Awwwwwwwwwwww.

You guys just need some homemade chocolate chip cookies and cold milk, then a nice big hug! :)

You're not going to switch yourself with Mightybec at the last second when giving the hug are you? :sick:

Awwwwwwwwwwww.

You guys just need some homemade chocolate chip cookies and cold milk, then a nice big hug! :)

I could deffinitely go for the cookies. As for the Hug, just keep your hands where Rachel can see them.

I could deffinitely go for the cookies. As for the Hug' date=' just keep your hands where Rachel can see them.[/quote']

Don't worry. You guys are safe. :)

The women, on the other hand . . .

Whaddaya mean they can hear me?

Ack! :eek:

Ummmm, yeah, you guys have nothing to fear. :D

Freakin' piece of crap cable modem! Take a glance at it and it resets. And of course' date=' doesn't reset properly. Have to unplug it, wait 15 seconds, plug it back in. If that works, go to router which is now screwed up and reset it. 1/2 the time it will cause the cable modem to then keel over again. :mad:[/quote']

Hey, we have the same problem with our cable modem box!!!! I thought it was just ours. I noticed at Frye's they sell different brands/types, I wonder if those would work better?

At least we don't have trouble with the router resetting. But we do have trouble with wireless going slow or having inexplicable blackouts on a channel.

Blankity Blank Blank!

I got City of Heros cause everyone was talking about how cool it was. I installed it tonight and updated my video drivers and the Blankity-Blank thing still won't run! I have to go out and get a Blankity-Blank new video card.

And I'm really not sure how upgradeable/ expandable my computer is.

Guest Skaramine

Blankity Blank Blank!

I got City of Heros cause everyone was talking about how cool it was. I installed it tonight and updated my video drivers and the Blankity-Blank thing still won't run! I have to go out and get a Blankity-Blank new video card.

And I'm really not sure how upgradeable/ expandable my computer is.

I just am going to reinstall Freedom Force. My dial-up's no good for COH. :(

Hey, we have the same problem with our cable modem box!!!! I thought it was just ours. I noticed at Frye's they sell different brands/types, I wonder if those would work better?

At least we don't have trouble with the router resetting. But we do have trouble with wireless going slow or having inexplicable blackouts on a channel.

Is it a RCA 235? I called Comcast and they're replacing it tomorrow.

Guest Skaramine

Y'know, I'm really getting sick of the "liberals are evil, conservatives are evil" thing that goes on.

It's just really pissing me off lately, and it's getting incredibly boring.

Then again, what would the talk radio arseholes have to talk about if that ended?

Hmm...

Maybe they'd play MUSIC then.