Ideas Lacking Substance

Lord Kryptman

Re: Ideas Lacking Substance

Ok I watch alot of movies like this and one of the things that I noticed (manely at the end0 was there wasnt a total loss of personality, maybe alittle control loss, but they were still working inside the confines of the character they transformed from. As aposed to comparing movies as i am, the werewolves in ohh say, underworld were made by someone that way over favored them.

The other thing that I really liked was the special effect of the transformation, instead of growing hair and the body rearranging its self, they just kinda peeled off the outside and there you are .

But mostly I liked the balanced fight between the werewolf and the vampire. IM SO stinkin tired of one just tearing the other a new... yeah , and it being so kinda miracle or really old one to take the other on. not to mention any movies sneeze(underworld) excuse me my allergies are bad.

I just went and saw VanHelsing and I really liked the way they did werewolves in that but I dont know what kind of powers to give one' date=' or for that matter how to make them fit together. Please any help would be greatly appreciated because I need him done by Tuesday.[/quote']

There's some notes for converting White Wolf's WoD werewolves to HERO

here at Mike Surbrook's site. I haven't seen Van Helsing and don't know how closely the Wolfman resembles the Garou of Werewolf: the Apocalypse. If you have HD, I can send you .hdc or .hdp files of some werewolf characters to play with (or if you don't, I can just send you .html or .txt files). There are also WoD werewolf conversion notes at Agent333's site.

In general, any Wolfman-type werewolf is going to have Multiform (to change back and forth to and from his bestial forms), HKA (claws and teeth), extra STR, enhanced defenses of some sort (Damage Reduction, Damage Resistance, or Armor), probably Healing with the Regeneration option, and a Susceptibility or Vulnerability to silver.

anything you could send me would be ultra helpful. in txt format preforably its easier for me to deal with.

Thank you .

Done. Attached is a .zip with .txt character sheets for two Werewolf: the Apocalypse characters. There's a separate sheet for each of the characters' five forms.

I forced my GM to work up some Prefab's for the werewolves we use in one of our campaigns as far as what powers they have in Crinos (half-wolf) form. I'll get the file from him and post it with any others that other people post up.

The actual characters use Multiform to switch betwee the forms I believe.

The two weirdest things about the werewolves in Van Helsing imo

1)CLINGING, even before transformed??? more like spiderman's ability, backwards up a wall!

2) Very different appearance for the two Werewolves we saw. One almost reminded me of a hyena, the other... THAT is a serious werewolf. I see a definate WW influence, He looked to me to be at least 8 feet tall.