Welcome To The New Dark Champions Board!

Steve Long

Howdy, Hero gamers!

As we've mentioned before, we plan to open up new forums for specific genres once we get 'em started as game lines. With the Dark Champions line looming on the horizon, we figured it was time to get this particular forum going.

As with the other genre forums, this one's for discussion of a particular genre: modern-day action-adventure (which we lump under the rubric "Dark Champions" for a whole bunch of reasons). That could include just about anything modern-day -- vigilante crimefighting, espionage, cop drama, military ops, conspiracy, and on and on. Enjoy!

Re: Welcome To The New Dark Champions Board!

Yeah' date=' baby! Been waiting on this forum for a long while now. Hopefully, Edsell will come deluge it with goodness.[/quote']

I'd love to if real life would just cooperate. I really need to get back to work on my Conclave campaign setting. Seeing this board start up is starting to make me think about it again.

Re: Welcome To The New Dark Champions Board!

I'd love to if real life would just cooperate. I really need to get back to work on my Conclave campaign setting. Seeing this board start up is starting to make me think about it again.

Oh yeah... this board is really making me think about figuring out how to continue my Secret Worlds campaign.

That, and the player of McGregor just saw Kill Bill Vol. 1 and came to me saying, "OH MAN! I just want to play Secret Words RIGHT NOW!"

If life allows, I may pick that up again as solos, or with just a couple of players.