Creepy Pics.

Mightybec

Re: Creepy Pics.

WHAT THE &&&& is that from??? :shock:

I really don't remember any specifics. I recall that I only saved it to send to a friend of mine who seems to have a fascination with penises (peni???).

IIRC, it's a piece of art, so to speak, that someone somewhere paid a lot of money for.

Well there are a lot of people with no taste who commission "art"

I really don't remember any specifics. I recall that I only saved it to send to a friend of mine who seems to have a fascination with penises (peni???).

IIRC, it's a piece of art, so to speak, that someone somewhere paid a lot of money for.

Cross between a fox and a basenji?

reminds me SLIGHTLY of a dingo, but...

My wife saw something years ago in a heavy fog...

Looked more like a hyena than anything else. NOthing like that lives in NOrth America. :confused:

An odd creature snapped in a backyard in North Carolina:

This may have shown up here before, but...

I don't know if this qualifies as scary...but, it certainly is creepy.

Actually, my link leads to that picture, as well as the what the inscription says (the English translation; the Italian one is also in my sig).

The Ashmolean Museum in Oxford, England bought it for almost $450,000.

EDIT: Since I'm going to take it out of my sig, here's the link for one last time:

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_820305.html

And the inscription reads "Ogni homo me guarda come fosse una testa de cazi."

Can't see it. :(

Look at the second-story window, lower pane. There's a set of evil-looking eyes and a pair of hands splayed against the window pane.

http://www.herogames.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=6310

Mags

PS: Kara, I preferred your first avatar. I don't know why, but I find your current one a little offensive. Maybe it's because I'm a chick, too. ;) I am sure all the guys here disagree with me, so I'll shut up now.

Mightybec, you should add your old clown avatar to this thread. That one creeped me out, big time... and I don't even have a thing against clowns! :D

Speaking of clowns, there was an art show here in Portland recently that involved all kinds of theme paintings with death and clowns. Skulls with clown hair and a Bozo-red-bulb noses and such. I wish I scanned one of the pics to show you guys.. they were bizarre in the extreme.

Mags

Llook at the second-story window, lower pane. There's a set of evil-looking eyes and a pair of hands splayed against the window pane.

http://www.herogames.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=6310

Mags

PS: Kara, I preferred your first avatar. I don't know why, but I find your current one a little offensive. Maybe it's because I'm a chick, too. ;) I am sure all the guys here disagree with me, so I'll shut up now.

Well, poop. :( Sowwy.

And I think it's more that you're a straight chick. :D

Which first one? The bouncy Supergirl?