Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Static UK

Finally got Ultimate Vehicle!

Jeez, what a load of cr@p! Where's the pogo-stick and the broom-stick. And as for the the flying carpet... oh, wait a mo', that's there! ;)

I have almost read this book cover to cover, it'll be the first time I've done so with a Hero book, normally I read what interests me at that moment, then flick through it over a lenghth of time. But no, not this baby, it's kinda a fun book, I really like it. Previously I was using GURPS Vehicles for inspiration (it goes into way too much detail occasionally), and the two books should compliment each other wonderfully. :cool:

Thanks DoJ! :D

Originally posted by Steve Long

Glad to be of service. ;)

Ditto. :D

Personally, I consider Greg Porter's VDS to be the perfect companion to TUV (and vice versa). With those two books a prospective vehicle builder can do just about anything, even if HERO isn't the game system in use. (I'm still bummed that my copy of VDS got lost. :( I'll be getting a replacement some time before long, though, be sure of that!)

Originally posted by BobGreenwade

Ditto. :D

Personally, I consider Greg Porter's VDS to be the perfect companion to TUV (and vice versa). With those two books a prospective vehicle builder can do just about anything, even if HERO isn't the game system in use. (I'm still bummed that my copy of VDS got lost. :( I'll be getting a replacement some time before long, though, be sure of that!)

You can get a downloadable version from rpgnow