Warhammer 40K heroes

shadow_walker

Hello, this is my first post here. I have decided to run a heroes game, but instead of a champions or other sourcebook genre I have decided to have it be a 40K genre game. Now its going to be a test game instead of a normal campaign (since I'm still learning the rules). So I have a question what do you think well be a good base points for the PC?? The Player charaters well be Imperial Storm Troopers and I plan on having a Inquisitor in group.

In the campaign I'm running the characters are allowed 75 + upto 75 in disads. Everyone were Catachan.

I issued them weapons. Las rifles & Pistols for the squad and the LT could have more. They were give flak armor, 3 frak and 3 krak gernades.

The LT was allowed X amount of points in wargear. He purchased a few things for himself and then upgraded everyone to carapace armor.

This worked out pretty well, still working on getting everything down just right.

Re: Cool

Originally posted by shadow_walker

I'm still debating on how to start mine, I'm thinking about having them being a unit of Inquisitor Storm Troopers (since I got the Deamon hunter codex). How did you do up your flak armour and Lasgun?? I notice on your icon your from Topkea kansas.

Yep Moved up here about 3 years ago from Wichita.

I have some of the write-ups on my webiste. Although I'm working on the latest versions and haven't managed to get them posted.