Artemis DC character

The Vanguard

Hi long time fan off the old Dark Champions RPG, which in my mind was and is a very good setting and game I can't wait for the new DC 5th version. I see that Harbinger is back since he is one the cover, that's good he was star character of the DC world. But I would like my Artemis to be one as well. She is a physically trained female viglante, Artemis as her name say is a hunter at heart her prey are the scum and criminals of Hudson City. I need your help?,

Re: Artemis DC character

Soooooo --- are you asking that one of your personal characters be added to the roster of official Hero characters or are you asking that a character that was in the orginal DC be brought back as well?

If you want your character to be a "star" DC character then that's easy. It's your game (or your friends, etc) talk it over with the GM and make it so. If you want her to be an official character, I don't know if Steve does that.

HOWEVER:

I am sure she could get a mention if you were to donate to the comic book legal defence fund.

It is a wonderful charity that Hero games supports, if you make a donation they will fit a name into the text of one of there books, I would GUESS that they would be willing to shave a comment about "The vigilante Artemis is known to operate in Kansas City" in one of the setting books for DC...

I am sure she could get a mention if you were to donate to the comic book legal defence fund.

Sorry, but no. We include fans' names in some way if they donate to the CBLDF. We do not put their characters in books for a whole bunch of reasons, including potential intellectual property problems.

Unless they create a Dark Champions source book, well I'm planning anyways Artemis is my character that I use to be my guide and social comtater as well. Example she plays tour guide to the Champions by showing them around Hudson City, making snipe talk while they travel with her Artmeis doesn't think to highly of the Champions.

I'm thinking of doing a collection of adventures called A Night in Hudson City, it's a series adventures geared towards bringing normal Champion and Dark Champion characters together and working on the same missions. Also I would like to work on the other Dark Champion books as well,