The Last Word

Bazza

4 hours ago, Pariah said:

Mine are all going to my Spam folder.

Which, if I can't figure out how to disable the e-mails, is the next best option, I suppose.

Here's how I figured it out after trial and error:

1. Click on the arrow on the top right of your screen. Click on "Manage Followed Content."
2. Click on "Topics." This will show you all the threads you follow.
3. Click on the square near the "Filter by" option and select "All." Icons will appear at the bottom of your screen.
4. Click on the bell icon to manage your notifications. You also have the option to follow a topic anonymously or unfollow a topic. Repeat for every page.

NOTES: Unless you want to unsubscribe to every thread, hit the "Unfollow" button separately for each thread. Also, I recommend turning off the "Notify me of replies" button at the end of your reply before hitting the submitting your reply. I just noticed it's the automatic setting for me since I turned off the notifications, but it's best to be sure.