Help!!! Looking for a Copy of Lands of Mystery

Wildcat

Attention Herodom!!!

Due to RL circumstances I lost my copy of Lands of Mystery (you know that GREAT Aaron Alston Pulp-Era Lost world supplement) a few years ago. I am about to start up a game that DESPERATLY needs me to get my hands on that book again!!!

Does anyone know where I can get a copy? I've checked the used bookstores, E-bay & did a google search all to no result. So I'm calling upon the resources of Herodom to help a fellow Old timer regain a wonderful book.

WC

Re: Help!!! Looking for a Copy of Lands of Mystery

All I can say is

HERO FANS ARE THE BEST!!! :cheers:

I just place my Order... :celebrate:Boy I'm so excited... I remember buying this back in 85 brandnew... Gee it's like being a kid again!!:bounce:

Thanx a bunch

WC

Congrats, Wildcat! I guess since you got yours, I can let other people know that there are several shrinkwrapped copies of Lands of Mystery on sale from Titan Games, a reputable online game retailer. If interested go to http://www.titangames.com and search for the title.

Congrats' date=' Wildcat! I guess since you got yours, I can let other people know that there are several shrinkwrapped copies of [i']Lands of Mystery[/i] on sale from Titan Games, a reputable online game retailer. If interested go to http://www.titangames.com and search for the title.

I'll second the "reputable" part here - I've used Titan as a source for many out of print rpg products in the past and have never had a bad experience with them.

I Got It!!

Wow talk about almost INSTANT gratification... I started this thread on Thursday afternoon last week, and by Monday I had the book in my hands. No that's what I call a working network of Hero fans helping one another out.

My Thanx to Lord Liaden & Titan Games

WC

Oh and a Big Thanx to my Pal Vanguard who loaned me the $$ until payday.