Kara Zor-El

Musings on Random Musings

If you owned a TARDIS what would you disguise it as? I was thinking that after seeing the 2017 special. 

I'd want it to be something with a door so it would e easy to get in and out of. But i'd want it to be something that people wouldn't be trying to get into usually. So, something designed to get into and out if easily but something by and large people wouldn't want to get into.....

Ok, I have to go with a Yugo....

On 12/26/2017 at 3:22 AM, Tech priest support said:

If you owned a TARDIS what would you disguise it as? I was thinking that after seeing the 2017 special. 

I'd want it to be something with a door so it would e easy to get in and out of. But i'd want it to be something that people wouldn't be trying to get into usually. So, something designed to get into and out if easily but something by and large people wouldn't want to get into.....

Ok, I have to go with a Yugo....

STD clinic 

It varies from state to state.  It doesn't count in California, but IIRC there are some states that permit hearses that contain corpses, and maybe members of a funeral party, to use the HOV lane without otherwise having the required number of live occupants.

A grad school colleague of mine boasted about carrying five people on his bicycle.  His father was an undertaker (and it was a family business) and the five in question were in their funerary post-cremation urns.

47 minutes ago, Pariah said:

I'm really struggling to resist the urge to quote Luke Skywalker on the final exams I'm grading this evening.

"My name is Luke Skywalker. I'm here to rescue you."?

Lucius Alexander

My name is Lucius Alexander. I'm here to deliver your palindromedary tagline.  

Annual review forms were due today.  They changed the form from last year so it took longer.  I sent mine into my department chair about 3pm, and it was, as always, the first one in.  I used less snark than usual, though.

The only way I can get through each day is to distract the hell out of myself and just not think about my actual situation.  Is that bad?

That's how I made it through most of my last eight months of grad school.  I don't recommend it, but it would be overly judgmental to call it "bad".