Musings on Random Musings

Kara Zor-El

Re: Musings on Random Musings

We're not as well-written as the Twilight Zone' date=' though.[/quote']

But we have better special effects though.

Graceland, home of Elvis, opened to the public

New full colour newspaper launched 'USA Today'

Channel Four launched in the UK

Argentinia invades the Falklands

Italy win footballs World Cup

Michael Jackson releases 'Thriller' album

Rap music reaches the mainstream pop music

I "walked the walk" today, and it was tough! I got together with an old buddy; he and I were homeless together as teens, and saw each other through some real hard times. We shared interest in guitar years ago, and when I caught up with him it was one of teh first things I asked him. Turns out that his ex trashed his guitar, and times have been too lean for him to replace it. I couldn't decide which of mine I could part with, so I took my acoustics to him and let him pick one. So now Valerie 23, the Ibanez A/E has a new home. Like the scripture says, "If you have two cloaks, and someone has none, give him one of yours."

Thanks for the post Scary Drifter. Your posts are always enjoyable to read.A nice reflection on how we can change our lives and offer compassion to others. With the occasional fueds on politics, its nice to read something non-political and uplifting.

Thanks for the post Scary Drifter. Your posts are always enjoyable to read.A nice reflection on how we can change our lives and offer compassion to others. With the occasional fueds on politics' date=' its nice to read something non-political and uplifting.[/quote']

Hmmm, is this the first actual musing on a Random Musing here? If so it's a good one, anyway.

Haggis and cheesy potatoes is nice.

Anything with cheesy potatoes is nice.

Cheesy potatoes. Cheesy potatoes. Cheesy potatoes. Cheesy potatoes. Cheesy potatoes. Cheesy potatoes. Cheesy potatoes. Cheesy potatoes. Cheesy potatoes. Cheesy potatoes. Cheesy potatoes. Cheesy potatoes. Cheesy potatoes. Cheesy potatoes. Cheesy potatoes. Cheesy potatoes. Cheesy potatoes. Cheesy potatoes. Cheesy potatoes. :weep:

Cheese and potato soup is one of my weaknesses. Particularly Bob Evan's Cheddar Potato Soup with bacon bits. It makes me salivate just thinking about it.

Cheese and potato soup is one of my weaknesses. Particularly Bob Evan's Cheddar Potato Soup with bacon bits. It makes me salivate just thinking about it.

A local resturant serves Baked Potatoe soup. They bake the potato then put it in the soup, and serve with bacon bit, cheese, green onions and sour cream on top.

Thanks for the post Scary Drifter. Your posts are always enjoyable to read.A nice reflection on how we can change our lives and offer compassion to others. With the occasional fueds on politics' date=' its nice to read something non-political and uplifting.[/quote']

*blush*

Thanks. It is a journey without end - and oftimes leaves one as somber and lonely as your albino prince! But taking care of each other is why we're here . . . I do what I can.

Guest Skaramine

In that case, I'm gonna go out and get three extra pairs of glasses.

How's that for an obscure reference?

Obscure?

It's only been the punchline of jokes on Futurama, Family Guy, the Simpsons, and a few hundred other comedy shows.

But then, Burgess Merideth is cool.