Re: Musings on Random Musings

itch itch itch itch itch itch itch itch itch itch itch itch itch itch itch itch

SCRATCH!

Scratchscratchscratch.....

Aaahhhh.........

Lucius Alexander

Let the palindromedary chew on it

Yes' date=' but he was killed for the woman's indiscretion. One story only had the young woman suffering for the "sin" of talking to a man who wasn't of her culture.[/quote']

Errr....in what way was the indiscretion exclusively hers and not his?

Lucius Alexander

Inquiring palindromedaries want to understand.

You could try what my wife does ... steal what stuff of mine she likes. :rolleyes:

That wouldn't work. You live way too far away.

Yesterday I played World of Warcraft for a few hours. I was using my one female character.

Someone with a dual sword weilding night elf hunter named Drizzit struck up a conversation with me because my character's name Guenyviere, was very similar to his hunting cat "Gueinvier"(spelled wrong). ANd then he followed me all night. I joined with someo fo my friends and he followed along behind us. It was kind of sad. I mean he was nice and stuff and probably thought I was a girl...which is surprising; I don't really talk when I play so I don't think I "act" like a girl.

Ah, but you've forgotten The First Rule of Girls on the Internet: Those who do not insist on their femaleness are most likely girls.

(Rule Two is that trying to use that tactic to convince people will make them instantly suspicious.)

So WRT my injured hand. I examined it last night. It has faded from an angry blood red to a less-angry pink. There's a lot of dead skin sloughing off around the edges' date=' and it's definitely stopped bleeding/seeping. There's even the beginnings of some new skin forming underneath it. Yesterday, it was itching a bit. No signs of infection. I think it'll be OK in a few more days as long as I keep looking after it. :)[/quote']

Excellent. And the bits that come off makes good fertilizer for the garden.

Are there any ice cream trucks left? Anywhere? There's one here but it looks like it sells crack' date=' not ice cream.[/quote']

I saw one in San Diego on Saturday and there were children getting ice cream for it. Or at least crack well disguised as ice cream.

Oh man.

The cutest little Shakira clone came in to the library a little while ago. She was wearing a gypsy skirt and a corset style blouse which, when she came to my desk, said "Hello, these are my breasts." I pride myself on not being an ogler, but DAMN.

She was hot with a capital F.

Bring her to me. Bunneh commands it! :king:

Are there any ice cream trucks left? Anywhere? There's one here but it looks like it sells crack' date=' not ice cream.[/quote']

We have them here. Not many, and not to regularly, but we do get them sporadically in summertime. My kids reported hearing one weekend before last.

We have them here. Not many' date=' and not to regularly, but we do get them sporadically in summertime. My kids reported hearing one weekend before last.[/quote']

I saw a news report recently that one mother discovered that the local ice-cream truck driver was a registered sex offender. She learned that many of the ice-cream truck companies don't do background checks, and that very, very few places in the US have laws against it as well.

So it might pay to be aware of who is driving the ice-cream truck your kids run out to get their treats from.