Musings on Random Musings

Kara Zor-El

Re: Musings on Random Musings

There was a very cool episode of "Trick My Truck" (I know...but it used to be on when I surfed during commercials)

The guy was a police officer and in his off time? He owned and operated an Icecream truck.

So the guys totally pimped his Ice Cream Truck. It was the bomb. They gave him new freezers, an awesome computerized cash register, and a pachinko like cash despenser, new sound system, hydrolics so he could lower it to help the kids easier. It was the Ice Cream Truck of Win afterwards.

According to google' date=' Celtic Bolt is either a Grateful Dead sticker, a racehorse, or a City of Heroes villain.[/quote']

Is Celtic Bolt a Band ?

:confused:

Oh. :straight:

I guess they're talking about the Villain.

Sort of.

Celtic Bolt is the villain, and the "pen name" of a really good artist. I'll admit to wishing he'd use other backgrounds than black, but....

here's his work

He is, I think his anatomy is better than his faces on occasion, and again, I get annoyed with the walking out of the darkness thing he always does, but I can't argue with his results. He is a swell dude as well, he took requests for City of Heroes character art and only this year started charging for commissions.

A group of adverturers known as The Order of The Moody Blues' date=' bardic-knights dressed in white satin, were making their seventh sorjourn in search of the lost chord. Last I heard they were on a threshold of a dream where the days are future passed. As you know if Chaos gets the lost chord first it will be war of the worlds. So it is to our children's children's children that they succeed, but then again as you know -- it is just a question of balance, can the Moodies, preserve it?[/quote']

They'll have it resolved by Tuesday afternoon

Lucius Alexander

The palindromedary hears a Piper at the Gates of Dawn