Musings on Random Musings

Kara Zor-El

Re: Musings on Random Musings

Is it his stuff' date=' or someone else's? Do they know you're moving it? ;)[/quote']

Pretty sure it's her stuff. I'm in charge of the heavy lifting into the back of the truck. Sometimes being a large mutant has it's disadvantages.

OUCH! Sorry to hear that Enforcer. Let me guess. They didn't think you brown nosed enough? :doi:

Holy crap! I'm really sorry to hear that' date=' man. :([/quote']

Crap on a stick! Sorry Enforcer. That sucks.
Ditto all these.

It's not a good time to be working at a bank. There's a possibility that people are under standing orders to trim head count and were just looking for an excuse to do so.

Well the US financial industry is on a downward spiral and as firms losing money have to trim excess costs to still remain solvent.

Unfortunately for Enforcer84, bad timing.

Well it didn't take punching anyone. After 12 years ande25 days I have been fired.

Oh well.

Gah, my condolences.

Take a day or three, clear your head. Then start in on your new job -- finding a job you like and pays what you're worth.

Thanks guys. Yeah, it's not a good time to be screwing up. :)

personally, I think they will hire another teller and eliminate my position that only came about when we had one manager for two branches. I think the new manger wanted a clean slate and I provided her with the eraser for me. Nice lady though, couldn't really be malicious intent as we'd known each other for exactly 5 days.

But I had a nice depressing self pity party, then the ex came over and we had pizza and she told me to buck up. Now my mom, aunt, and grandmother are coming to take me to lunch.

I'll start looking for work again soon, see what my unemployment options are, and feel a little guilty for the way I yelled at the telemarketer/Obama for president supporter that called this morning. :)

It's nice to have you guys around. I'll be hitting WoW tonight to kill things. :)

Thanks guys. Yeah, it's not a good time to be screwing up. :)

personally, I think they will hire another teller and eliminate my position that only came about when we had one manager for two branches. I think the new manger wanted a clean slate and I provided her with the eraser for me. Nice lady though, couldn't really be malicious intent as we'd known each other for exactly 5 days.

But I had a nice depressing self pity party, then the ex came over and we had pizza and she told me to buck up. Now my mom, aunt, and grandmother are coming to take me to lunch.

I'll start looking for work again soon, see what my unemployment options are, and feel a little guilty for the way I yelled at the telemarketer/Obama for president supporter that called this morning. :)

It's nice to have you guys around. I'll be hitting WoW tonight to kill things. :)

Sorry to hear about your job, Enforcer. Being let go is never easy. :(

Oh, and yelling at Telemarketers is permitted -- especially Political Telemarketers, they combine the worst of both worlds IMO. :thumbup:

I often used Mechwarrior 4's mindless destruction as a relief valve. :cool:

Well, I have to say aside from the odd feeling of not going to sleep because I have nothing to do in the morning, I'm getting better.

Shock is gone, I've spoken to everyone important in my life and gotten their input.

I'm making a list of desirable job openings and being cautiously optimistic. I even think I can still make GenGon! We shall see.

Well, I have to say aside from the odd feeling of not going to sleep because I have nothing to do in the morning, I'm getting better.

Shock is gone, I've spoken to everyone important in my life and gotten their input.

I'm making a list of desirable job openings and being cautiously optimistic. I even think I can still make GenGon! We shall see.

Got my fingers crossed for you! It would be the suck to have you not make GenCon.