Musings on Random Musings

Kara Zor-El

Re: Musings on Random Musings

When I speak in my normal style, people decide that I am angry, irritated, stuck up, arrogant, or a know-it-all. When I try to mitigate my speaking style, people decide that I am weak willed and that I can be pushed around and walked all over. Experience and experimentation demonstrates that there is no middle ground.

What ever happened to listening?

Doc

Why do you have to be so pushy?

:D

When I see SQL' date=' I think "Squirrel," not "Sequel." But when I tell our IT guys "The Squirrel Server is slow" they look at me funny. :doi:[/quote']

It's most likely because they upgraded to Gerbils and are wondering why you're talking about out dated server technology.

noob.

Today's weather - no kidding:

"anything between light showers and 2 feet of snow"

really?

Do you know how much schooling it takes to come up with "Anywhere between light showers and a completely apocalyptic white out that has not been seen since the last Ice Age"?

Like 7 YEARS!

and 48 cereal box tops.

... TODAY! WEATHER HAPPENS! SEE THE DETAILS AFTER SPORTS!

And I'm flying into Denver tonight. On purpose.

Though I'll note that the last time Denver got 2 feet of snow was considerably closer than the last Ice Age. I can think of at least 2 storms while I lived there that qualified... :)

It's supposed to be 80 here on Saturday. Today it snowed.

Just be glad that the Saturday heatwave will likely melt all of that snow for you -- no shoveling! ;)

When I speak in my normal style, people decide that I am angry, irritated, stuck up, arrogant, or a know-it-all. When I try to mitigate my speaking style, people decide that I am weak willed and that I can be pushed around and walked all over. Experience and experimentation demonstrates that there is no middle ground.

What ever happened to listening?

Doc

I'm sorry, were you saying something? :D

Extension filed pray for money from heaven. Or a job. From heaven.

Just so long as its not a job in heaven.