Musings on Random Musings

Kara Zor-El

Re: Musings on Random Musings

Wither Bonedaddy? Where hast our very own Skellington Jack gotten himself off to? Haven't seen him around lately. :think:

I think he went to a married lesbian gamer party and had too much fun to leave. :straight:

I could be wrong

Fiat trucks are Ram Tough. Just doesn't have that ring to it.

And since Dodge is now foreign owned does that mean it is no longer included in "BUy American?"

Do they have to/or are they keeping the GM name? Because a company called

"GM/Fiat" is full of gamer win

And since Dodge is now foreign owned does that mean it is no longer included in "BUy American?"

And the ones made at the Subaru plant in Indiana? Or the Ford plant in Mexico? Now I'm really confused.

Which would translate to....? I can't seem to find a website that can translate it for me. :(
Roughly, as I've understood it, it's "this moment is unique and will never come again." It's a Zen concept. I posted it on my Facebook, and that made the day for our Osaka friend.

Roughly' date=' as I've understood it, it's "this moment is unique and will never come again." It's a Zen concept. I posted it on my Facebook, and that made the day for our Osaka friend.[/quote']

Thanks. And that reminds me of a saying:

"Remember that you are unique... just like everybody else."

;)

Nothing is more American than the American Government! For that reason alone, all Americans should buy a car from G.M -- Government Motors. :hush:

Have You Ever Tried to Sell a Diamond?

http://www.theatlantic.com/doc/print/198202/diamond

Diamonds...aren't a girl's best friend. Diamonds are De Beers best friend. :( Decades long public relations/advertising psychological manipulation of cultural/societal values to sell some lousy rock by substituting/equating said lousy rock for romance/love.

We've been had.

Diamonds -- Lumps of coal that have had the honor of being crushed and exposed to searing heat.

I like Ron White's new slogan for De Beers: "Diamonds: That'll shut her up... for a minute!" :D

Diamonds -- Lumps of coal that have had the honor of being crushed and exposed to searing heat.

I like Ron White's new slogan for De Beers: "Diamonds: That'll shut her up... for a minute!" :D

Well they're more durable than sports memorabilia.

And that article was written in '82.

The damn monopoly has held, and I still won't buy the stupid shiny rocks.

I'm just waiting for our latest & greatest artificial diamond manufacturers to torpedo the DeBeers monopoly in the name of diamond CPUs.

Gee, I didn't reailse it was published almost 30 years ago. :gak: :eek:

BTW I still reading it.

I'm just waiting for our latest & greatest artificial diamond manufacturers to torpedo the DeBeers monopoly in the name of diamond CPUs.

Hear-hear! I've read a small bit about using Diamond as a substrate instead of Silicon (IIRC), and it sounds very promising.