Musings on Random Musings

Kara Zor-El

Re: Musings on Random Musings

Amadan: KOL time ? :confused:

Keep off the latrine ?

Kansas Oklahoma Louisiana ?

Anyway, much luck and joy in your new romance.

Thanks, I've needed this

Kingdom of Loathing?

Got it in one!

Kangaroos Over Lincoln?

KFC Over London?

Knights of Learning?

Kinky Old LARPers?

My roommate LOVED this one...

King of Leathergoods!

This got a chuckle

Kinky old Leathernecks?

Kooky On-line License?

Damnit you kilt wearing leather god! Tell us what you meant! Before we explode!

Keeping Off Lawns!

Kinetic-Oriented Learner?

Kites of Loving

Kooties Of Love?

Kingdom Of Lucifer?

Kryptonian Origin Legend?

Kermit Outsources Larceny?

Kitchen Oven Leaks?

Killing Orcs for Levels?

Kitten Over Lettuce?

Keep On Learning?

Killers On Leave?

Knight Of Love?

Known Over Load?

Knives On Loan?

Knightly Order of Love?

King Over the Land?

Kissing Open Lips?

Kinky Orgasmic Love?

Kindly Orate the Lesson!

Kindly Openup, for the Luvagod!

you're Killing Overcurious Lucius!!

Lucius Alexander

Inquiring palindromedaries want to know

Wha'?

The Captain hits 'is hammock for a couple hours and you lot go totally mad!

To sum up, Enforcer hit it on the head... Kingdom of Loathing, the only thing vaguely MMO-ish I'll let myself play. Reviewing my past record, it apparently works as some sort of Summon Relationship meta-spell for my life, because every time I start playing I suddenly stop spending all my spare time in front of a computer.

Meanwhile, I've been busting my arse at work... First painting "The Fable Factory", a crazy steampunk warehouse computer we built using a bunch of Baron Von Munchhausen era theatrical mechanisms. Crank this and the periaktoi rotate, crank that and the sliding panels open, crank the other thing and the panorama starts scrolling along. It's verra cool, and my paintings been getting some rave comments.

With that build behind us, we've launched into How I became a Pirate, for which I am acting as Propsmaster and Pirate Consultant(Edit:This mostly means at meetings they occasionally turn to me and ask "OK, what's that called and what does it do?"). I've spent the last four days building chests, then beating them half to splinters with a chain cat of nine tails, setting them on fire, scrubbing them with wire brushes and then rubbing them down with oil.

It's actually been feeling very piratical, and for some strange reason seems very familiar...

:drink:

Fifteen men on a dead mans chest...

The Ochre Toilet of Vivisection

That hurts just thinking about sitting down!

The Ruby Garbage Compactor of the Old Gods

I've never thought of a Garbage Compactor as a room (outside of Star Wars).

The Brown Tomb of Dishonor

This must be where The Ochre Toilet of Vivisection drains to. :ugly:

The Tarnished Meat Locker of Horror

Hey! That's my fridge you're talking about!

Fun stuff, Cancer!

Today is my last day here. The final straw: my use of profanity during an excruciatingly frustrating situation on Saturday. The situation they don't care about. Swearing they do.

I'm done.

I have no idea what I'm going to do next, but whatever it is beats prison, which I was bound for when I killed someone here. :straight:

All the best for a happy non-stress (and non-prison :D ) future.

Re: putizing Random Musings

Tempted as I am to reputize this' date=' I am resolved not to unless and until you post a link or otherwise make this marvelous randomizer accessible.[/quote']

Since it's a single Python script and four flat-text data files, it should be easy to do. And to webify, if I had a site for that, which I don't. Maybe I'll drop a line to Dr. Anomaly and see if he can take the stuff and hang it up at Castle Walls.

The day after I quit my job, and most likely my career, my dad just happened to be visiting. We talked a lot and ... well, long story short, it looks like I'm moving back to Kentucky. Dad has a house there that he has been renting out and I can live there. It's the town where I went to college and where I was born. So I'm returning to the town that most resembles a home to start again. Not sure what I'm going to do. Maybe I can get a job in a kitchen, or a bakery. Or maybe I can marry a rich widow. Who knows?

My life is a reset button.

I did something fairly similar a couple years ago, and things have worked out remarkably well for me. It does occasionally seem weird working back at the same theater where I got my first job in High School, but it's mostly a good kinda weird.

"I am waiting for you, Vizzini. You told me to go back to the beginning. So I have. This is where I am, and this is where I'll stay."

The day after I quit my job, and most likely my career, my dad just happened to be visiting. We talked a lot and ... well, long story short, it looks like I'm moving back to Kentucky. Dad has a house there that he has been renting out and I can live there. It's the town where I went to college and where I was born. So I'm returning to the town that most resembles a home to start again. Not sure what I'm going to do. Maybe I can get a job in a kitchen, or a bakery. Or maybe I can marry a rich widow. Who knows?

Do you get to keep your gold? Or is it reset to 0? I hate that.

Good luck in the commonwealth ;)

Dude. I might could get you a job in the pr0n biz. ;)

Some folks never get second chances. May you make the most of this one, and may your life be better for it :)