Musings on Random Musings

Kara Zor-El

Can't wait to see the responses from the

Sports story of the year, Leicester City Football Club have won the Premier League for the first time having almost been relegated last season and were 5,000 - 1 for the title.

They have never won the title even before the Premier League came into existence.

I await with great anticipation the reaction from the Brits in my electronic football PBEM.

Soccer. Ancient postal-style team management game. Rules are a bit of a thick read, and the weekly orders look vaguely like assembly code, which is not so surprising considering how long it's been going on. The general site is here; you can see the box scores/tables for the current season along with the Match Of The Week trancripts.

I am the active partner managing Cows of the World, Unite! in Elite Division.

When you stop and think about it, some of the names in the Star Wars franchise are really bad. "Bib Fortuna" conjures images of a glorified doily, and "Kit Fisto" sounds like a really kinky S&M technique.

That may not be a coincidence, though getting writers to admit that could be difficult.