Musings on Random Musings

Kara Zor-El

4 hours ago, death tribble said:

That is what may have caught me out with Pariah. I think he may have used something similar beforehand

Not similar. Exactly the same. It's the logo from the costume of my Champions character named Pariah.

14 hours ago, Old Man said:

It's kind of amusing how my musical tastes defeat the recommendation systems of all online music services, but it does make it harder to find new stuff.  It shouldn't be so hard to find crossover metal/K-pop/new age/rap/nu-metal/blues/folk songs.

Easily done.

Open two laptops separately, side-by-side, logged into different YouTube accounts.  Open videos to playlists from two different people you don't know, keep them paused at the start.  This way the YouTube dissociation engine has a harder time feeding you spurious suggestions.

Mount a CD or MP4 into the appropriate player, and have that play to it own set of speakers.  I recommend an MP4 player with a thousand tracks of various genres, set on shuffle play.

Drop a little acid, and then start all of those at once.  Enjoy.

There used to a be a "compliment the person above" thread.  It kind of got replaced by the "Complicate the person above thread", which I think still exists but it devolved into a Death Tribble versus the World thread and hasn't had any new fuel on that fire for a while.  The world gave up.