A Thread for Random Mooings

Starlord

Cows of the World Unite! (MOO) show off their newly-signed rookies, the forward DeathRidesA Pale_Cow, and defender NeverMindTh Bullocks.  We're in a punk mood.

Season 25 will start after New Years.  New managers are eagerly sought.  Root site for the game is here (it includes team construction rules).  If you have any interest, I am more than willing to provide advice or answer questions; PM me.

And MOO!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/5/2018 at 11:45 AM, Cancer said:

Cows of the World Unite! (MOO) show off their newly-signed rookies, the forward DeathRidesA Pale_Cow, and defender NeverMindTh Bullocks.  We're in a punk mood.

Season 25 will start after New Years.  New managers are eagerly sought.  Root site for the game is here (it includes team construction rules).  If you have any interest, I am more than willing to provide advice or answer questions; PM me.

And MOO!

Bump.  Tell Timppa that Feff sent you.

Oh, and following a post by L Marcus in the Word Association thread,

Legend Dairy

MOO Thology

- Cattle are considered one of the earliest types of 'wealth'.

- Cattle are not enraged by the color red

- Contrary to popular opinion, cattle cannot be tipped over by people pushing them.

- Cattle have a 'stay apparatus', allowing them to relax completely while standing up.  However, they must lie down to sleep.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

So....

Take some cows.

Put them in glittery spandex bodystockings, and brightly-colored full-head padded masks (with openings for eyes, nose, mouth, & horns of course).  Let them pose ludicrously in a feed lot in front of inebriated onlookers.

"LAAADIEEEEEES AND GENTLEMOOS ... PRESENTING ...

LOS MOOCHADORES!"

On 9/15/2019 at 1:03 PM, Cancer said:

So....

Take some cows.

Put them in glittery spandex bodystockings, and brightly-colored full-head padded masks (with openings for eyes, nose, mouth, & horns of course).  Let them pose ludicrously in a feed lot in front of inebriated onlookers.

"LAAADIEEEEEES AND GENTLEMOOS ... PRESENTING ...

LOS MOOCHADORES!"

Back in my e-wrestling days, one of the comedy feds I was in, someone ran "La Vaca Loca" with his finisher "Over the Moo-nsault"

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...