Attn: Logan Darklighter...or other Golddigger fans.

Enforcer84

Okay, got into the game late. Been collecting for much of the color issues. I have a question or seven...

1) Has the esteemed Mr. Perry ever put out a "Who's Who" style book?

I've just finished #55 and there are a number of people I don't know.

2) Is there any information available about the "Agency" Strype has joined?

3) has the world grown more outlandish by leaps and bounds since the beginning or has it always been like this?

Thanks alot.

Re: Attn: Logan Darklighter...or other Golddigger fans.

1.) He's written a couple "Perfect Memory" books, although I'm not sure any came out recently. If you can find issue #50, there's a quick run-down on people, places, and times in the back.

2.) I don't know if there's a lot written about it.

3.) Well, in her first adventure, she was looking for a time machine in a dragon's lair. In the next set, she found El Dorado (where Stripe is from), Atlantis (magic and giant monsters), Shangri-La (mystical library), and Eden (where she fought werewolves), all in one trip. I'll let you judge if it's gotten more outlandish. (The power level's gone up some, though.)

Okay' date=' got into the game late. Been collecting for much of the color issues. I have a question or seven...[/Quote']

Not a problem, I've been reading it since it first appeared in Mangazine back 15 years or so ago.

1) Has the esteemed Mr. Perry ever put out a "Who's Who" style book?

I've just finished #55 and there are a number of people I don't know.

As noted, there are Perfect Memory books for the original Black and White comics that would probably include most of the info you're looking for. Since the start of the colour series he's been too busy with his other projects like the comic Legacy to do one. The Perfect Memories might be included in the Gold Bricks, I honestly don't know since I have the originals and never bought the Gold Bricks.

2) Is there any information available about the "Agency" Strype has joined?

In the GD setting there WERE superheros until the late 1980's/ early 1990's, even Cheetah herself was a teen superhero and the sidekick of the Pink Avenger during those glory days. However, during the 1990's almost all the superheros (with a few exceptions, like the Pink Avenger) "retired" and dropped off the radar screen.

What had actually happened, however, was that they had decided as a collective that the public battles were doing more harm than good, and the "superhero" thing just wasn't working. So, with the American government's help they formed Zero Agency, an organization which doesn't exist (of course), and which is staffed by former superheros who are waging a covert war against crime and supercriminals as opposed to a more flashy public one. Basically, they're the superhero version of the Men In Black led by the former Superman of this world.

3) has the world grown more outlandish by leaps and bounds since the beginning or has it always been like this?

If anything, the world has actually been shrinking. Originally the GD setting was this huge and miraculous place, and it generally still is, but slowly he's been spending more time going back and revisiting than adding new stuff to the setting. He's also committing the "error" of constantly starting to tie things together and explaining too much in his geek drive to explain everything in his setting logically. As a result, the setting has actually been losing scale over time because in the end it's all the result of....Well, if you want to know that one, PM me. :) I won't spoil it for people.

Actually, I just started a GD-ish campaign last week, with the PCs being a group of adventurers working for the Archeological Royal Conservatory of Canada (ARCC) helping them deal with the pieces of ancient civilizations scattered across the world. Should be loads of fun. :)

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask. I know this setting pretty well.

Rob

THanks Rob!

I remember the Zero Agency now.

What about Crush? Is she new?

I am also curious about Mistress and her friends. What happened to thier mentors?

I love Montey.

I LOVE the Dragons

Jade Realm

The technology

The Magic

The martial arts.

It's a great little universe.

The Pink Avenger? She seems, uhm Red.

So many things, so many questions...if I can get them formulated correctly I will ask them...

Crush isn't new.

She first appeared in the black & white series (during the Crime Syndicate-X storyline in fact) as an unwilling recruit to Tirant's first supervillain team.

She's just been in jail for the crimes she was forced to commit during that time

(which include permanently crippling the superhero Vector).

Crush isn't new.

She first appeared in the black & white series (during the Crime Syndicate-X storyline in fact) as an unwilling recruit to Tirant's first supervillain team.

She's just been in jail for the crimes she was forced to commit during that time

(which include permanently crippling the superhero Vector).

Cool! Thanks.

Okay...I am nearly up to steam.

Okay, who are your favorite characters?

I am partial To the Students of Mrs. Diggers.

Cool! Thanks.

Okay...I am nearly up to steam.

Okay, who are your favorite characters?

I am partial To the Students of Mrs. Diggers.

I gotta agree with you there, I'm actually loving a lot of the secondaries like Luan, Gar and Strype more than I do our main heros these days. Gina and her sisters are very cool, but they've kind've played themselves out and I think even Fred sees that since he's focussing more and more on the secondaries these days. It will always be Gina's book, but he's created so many cool secondary characters I'm glad he's making a point of revisiting everyone and giving them a chance to shine again.

I'm glad the Lich King is back, he's one of my favorite GD villians. I can't wait til someone whacks Lord Gothwrain!

Rob

GAH!!!

Sorry for not noticing this thread sooner. I think Mike Surbrook had actually mentioned in passing that there had been a shout out to me on the boards here, but I may have been tired and going to bed and forgot to check on it.

Pretty much all the info has already been passed on and is accurate. All I can really do is say "what he said" in confirmation.

Comment - Fred has said that he will bring the whole series to a close in the near future and that he doesn't want to be doing Gold Digger indefinately. I guess that goes a way toward explaining why he is trying to "tie all the loose ends up".

I disagree that the character development for the Diggers sisters has run it's course. Brittany is still becoming used to being a mom. Brianna still has a few surprises left in her unusual relation to magic. Gina has mostly finished her character arc from self-serving adventurer to serious explorer. But I see some potential tweaks to go woth her potential time travel/nomad artificer future self. And even THAT might be a curve ball Fred could throw our way. There's been at least one fan who suggested that Madrid might be the future Gina unknowingly.

It's kinda like Babylon 5 - you think you know the end point of the story. But it's the HOW and the WHY they got there that becomes the point of the story.

And that's not even getting into the fact that the Lich King has possessed Britanny and what THAT means for the future!

Nevertheless, I agree that more time spent with other characters is a good thing. Especially since EVERY character Fred creates has potential for greatness, it seems. Or at least a lot of fun.

In the GD setting there WERE superheros until the late 1980's/ early 1990's, even Cheetah herself was a teen superhero and the sidekick of the Pink Avenger during those glory days. However, during the 1990's almost all the superheros (with a few exceptions, like the Pink Avenger) "retired" and dropped off the radar screen.

What had actually happened, however, was that they had decided as a collective that the public battles were doing more harm than good, and the "superhero" thing just wasn't working. So, with the American government's help they formed Zero Agency, an organization which doesn't exist (of course), and which is staffed by former superheros who are waging a covert war against crime and supercriminals as opposed to a more flashy public one. Basically, they're the superhero version of the Men In Black led by the former Superman of this world.

I don't know that ALL the superheroes decided on this course of action. THe Avenger seems to have decidedly gone her own way. Who knows how many others might have as well?

Anyway - Here's a few previews of upcoming covers tp GD that ought to whet your appetite. (Gotta love the "Shotgun" wedding one. That looks like it's going to be a FUN issue!! ^_^)

THose are cool. I hope they are in order somewhat because the 4th one looks like "the End" for Gar and Luan. A happy one' date=' but an ending and that's kind of sad.[/quote']

I know that Mr. Perry has mentioned ending the series soon. I suspect it might be issue 75 or 100 myself (lot's of loose ends)

• 2 years later...

I ressurect thee!

In the "Draft a superteam" thread in the NGD, I've picked up Brianna Diggers. And, using Logan Darklighter's write up on Surbrooks' Stuff as a basis I am writing her up. Now, in recent issues she's been able to enter Myiomors. They call is Soul Diving. This is my first attempt at it:

Soul Diving: Extra-Dimensional Movement (Can Enter Myiomors and other Magic Quasi Dimensions) (35 Active Points); OAF Immobile (Must be neat the appropriate Magical Sigils/Wards/Gates; -2)

Also her ability to magically (and subconsciously) summon ammo for her weapons that were dry is going to be difficult. I'm writing the Peebos up as followers, though I don't know if I'll actually write them up.

Does Brianna have any Martial Arts training? It seems with her mother around she'd have some, but I've never seen it. Was Brittany the only martial artist?

Man, I just re-read issues 60-79 and I'm practically bawling here. So much sad so muc "awwwwww". Oh well, I'll soldier on.

Here's what I got so far.

Brainna Diggers

Val Char Cost Roll Notes

35 STR 25 16- Lift 3200.0kg; 7d6 [3]

23 DEX 39 14- OCV: 8/DCV: 8

25 CON 30 14-

15 BODY 10 12-

18 INT 8 13- PER Roll 14-

11 EGO 2 11- ECV: 4

18 PRE 8 13- PRE Attack: 3 1/2d6

20 COM 5 13-

14 PD 7 Total: 14 PD (0 rPD)

10 ED 5 Total: 10 ED (0 rED)

6 SPD 27 Phases: 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12

12 REC 0

50 END 0

50 STUN 4 Total Characteristic Cost: 170

Movement:

Running: 15"/240"

Leaping: 12"/24"

Swimming: 2"/4"

Cost Powers END

Hybrid Mental Abilities

10 1) Fortunate: Luck 2d6

3 2) Cat Napper: Lightsleep

5 3) Near Perfect Memory: Eidetic Memory

5 4) Quick Thinker: Lightning Reflexes: +3 DEX to act first with All Actions

12 5) Soul Diving: Extra-Dimensional Movement (Can Enter Myiomors and other Magic Quasi Dimensions) (35 Active Points); OAF Immobile (Must be neat the appropriate Magical Sigils/Wards/Gates; -2) 3

Hybrid Physical Attributes

5 1) Cheetah Style Leaping: Leaping +5" (12" forward, 6" upward) 1

33 2) Cheetah Style Running: Running +9" (15" total), x16 Noncombat 3

13 3) I'll Be Better In A Minute: Healing (Regeneration) 2 BODY, Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2), Persistent (+1/2) (40 Active Points); Extra Time (Regeneration-Only) 1 Minute (-1 1/2), Self Only (-1/2)

3 4) Keen Senses: +1 PER with all Sense Groups

4 5) Scary Flexable: Double Jointed

3 6) Ultrasonic Hearing: Ultrasonic Perception (Hearing Group)

5 7) Ultraviolet Vision: Ultraviolet Perception (Sight Group)

Skills

8 +1 with All Combat

5 +1 with HTH Combat

12 +3 Firearms

2 AK: Jade Realm 11-

3 Combat Driving 14-

3 Combat Piloting 14-

3 Computer Programming 13-

3 Demolitions 13-

3 Electronics 13-

3 Inventor 13-

3 Mechanics 13-

4 Navigation (Air, Land, Marine) 13-

5 Precise Sprayfire I

5 Rapid Attack (Ranged)

3 Scholar

1 1) KS (2 Active Points) 11-

1 2) KS: Jade Realm (2 Active Points) 11-

4 3) KS: Prior Lives Memories (5 Active Points) 15-

Notes: This is a catchall skill for Brianna to remember Gina or Brittainy's life relevent to the situation at hand.

3 4) KS: Recognize Weapon Quality (Firearms) (4 Active Points) 14-

2 5) KS: The Weapons Design World (3 Active Points) 13-

3 Security Systems 13-

3 Shadowing 13-

3 Stealth 14-

3 Systems Operation 13-

4 TF: Common Motorized Ground Vehicles, Mecha, Combat Aircraft

10 Two-Weapon Fighting (Ranged)

9 WF: Emplaced Weapons, Small Arms, Flamethrowers, General Purpose/Heavy Machine Guns, Grenade Launchers, Shoulder-Fired Weapons, Vehicle Weapons: Mecha

3 Weaponsmith (Energy Weapons, Missiles & Rockets) 13-

7 Weaponsmith (Firearms, Powered Armor) 15-

Total Powers & Skill Cost: 222

Total Cost: 392

200+ Disadvantages

15 Dependent NPC: Genn 14- (Slightly Less Powerful than the PC)

10 Distinctive Features: Catlike Ears, Stripe on face (Concealable; Noticed and Recognizable; Detectable By Commonly-Used Senses)

20 Hunted: Mastervillains 8- (Mo Pow, NCI, Harshly Punish)

20 Hunted: Rogues Gallery 11- (As Pow, NCI, Harshly Punish)

10 Psychological Limitation: Fears Bats (Uncommon, Strong)

10 Psychological Limitation: Flirtateous (Common, Moderate)

15 Psychological Limitation: Overconfident (Very Common, Moderate)

15 Psychological Limitation: Protective of Innocents (Common, Strong)

15 Social Limitation: Public Identity (Frequently, Major)

5 Unluck: 1d6

57 Experience Points

Total Disadvantage Points: 392

Background/History: From Wikipedia

Warning! There may be spoilers or erroneous info here.

Still with me? Good.

While on an expedition in Iran, Gina and Brittany Diggers accidentally incurred a "bad luck curse", which would increase their bad luck exponentially until it finally killed them. After managing to return home despite the curse, Gina tried to separate it from them by infusing their physical and ethereal essences into a batch of bioelectric protoplasm, which would hopefully distract the curse onto something its power could not affect. However, it had an unexpected reaction with the protoplasm, which resulted in a clone-fusion of both Brittany and Gina.

Slowly gaining knowledge of her creation through the memories inherited from the sisters, Brianna (then under the self-ascribed moniker of "Grave Digger"), unknowingly influenced by the curse, decided that in order to have a hope of an existence of her own, she had to end the existences of her 'parents', which she attempted to do by killing both of the girls. However, Gina was able to stall her long enough for her father, Theodore Diggers, to return and banish the curse's influence on Brianna's mind, though effects of it remained buried in Brianna's psyche.

After that, Brianna took to being the family's youngest sister fairly well, though there were bumps, including the fact that, due to her inherited memories from Brittany, she was also quite infatuated with her sister's boyfriend, Strypp. This came to a head when Strypp proposed to Brittany, which led the depressed Brianna to return to the tower of the Dragon Orb, a prison complex for hundreds of the world's most ancient supernatural horrors.

While they were in the complex, however, their powers were sapped by the Dragon Orb, allowing Brianna plenty of deserving targets to take out her aggression on. However, she and Genn were just in time to stop the genetically altered mage Ionis from freeing the worst of the lot, Maelstrom, in exchange for freeing him from his dependence on Erwin "Pee-Wee" Talon's genetic technology for his continued magical powers. However, sensing a potential way to escape, Maelstrom offered Brianna the same bargain he'd given Ionis: her most dear wish in exchange for his freedom.

Brianna hesitated, particularly when it seemed Maelstrom could offer her a way to be with Strypp as if it had always been that way, thus hurting no one. However, she refused him, resulting in the Dragon Pearl transporting the tower to a new hidden location after she left, having had one too many close calls this century. Afterwards, Brianna confessed the real reasons she'd been depressed to Genn, deciding that it would be better if she finally gave up on Strypp.

Her identity would be further grounded during the first conflicts with the mad laborador, Dr. Alfred Peachbody. When Peachbody tricked Gina and Brittany into entering the chronospace bubble that held the era of their parents honeymoon to stop a gamma bomb he'd delivered there decades earlier from sterilizing Theo and Julia before Gina ever existed, Brianna stayed behind to monitor the hyperspace platform. However, when Peachbody's gambit was revealed and he and his attack-boy Benji attempted to deliver a second gamma bomb in a pot of flowers, Gina and Brittany were stuck. Having entered and exited that era once, they couldn't do so again.

However, Brianna decided to go in herself. In a way, it was a test of her identity: if she wasn't any more than a combination of Gina and Brittany, she should not be able to enter the bubble they just left. However, the question was quickly answered as Brianna entered the bubble and used her newest powered armor to fend off Benji and Peachbody, leaving before her parents' past selves got a view of any of the incident.

During Brittany's wedding, Brianna dealt with a little wistfulness regarding the final end to her feelings over Strypp, but was soon caught up in the Kryn priestess Tanya's plans to separate the two. Intercepting the soul key of the were-cheetah/golem Raphiel before Tanya could destroy it, Brianna soon embarked on a quest to Jade to find a way to resurrect the boy, seeing in him a little of herself in that they both hadn't been so much born as created. While interacting with the Northern Edge Guard, Brianna was surprised to notice that the lunar eclipse caused her to shift into a semi-hybrid form, a previously unseen aspect of her heritage from Brittany. Also showing a small latent ability for magic, though unconsciously. However, while discussing Sheila's teammate Tirga with her (mainly due to Sheila wanting to warn Brianna off of the charismatic were-tiger, due to his habit of making 'conquests' of any girls that catch his interest), Brianna accidentally provoked a violent reaction from the were-jaguar, resulting in her unconsciousness. While her conscious mind was out cold, however, the fragments of the curse's influence on her mind noticed that not only was Brianna not 'at the controls', but that her new form was quite powerful in the magic department.

Taking the initiative, 'Grave Digger' awakened in control of Brianna's body, pretending to have amnesia in order to find some way to get close to Gina and Brittany so as to destroy them once and for all. While this fooled Sheila and her older brother Gar, Genn was not fooled in the least, which caused Grave Digger to lash out to prevent her identity from being revealed. However, Sheila and Gar held her off before she could do more damage, and Genn forced Grave Digger back into Brianna's subconscious. However, with the threat of the curse's ability to control Brianna's body required that immediate action be taken against it. Between the village's resident healer, Gaja (leader of the Edge Guard and arch-mage), and two other powerful mages, a plan was formed to finally end the curse. 'Spirit Divide' and 'Remove Curse' would simply and effectively shred the curse, but given Brianna's half-lycanthrope nature and the strange connection between her and Grave Digger, the resulting backlash could tear both of them to ribbons. Thus, using the spell 'Final Protection from Evil', the mages reversed its alignment via magic to form a 'Final Protection from Good' aura about Brianna, shielding her from any damage the mages would be able to inflict via magic. 'Spirit Divide' then separated the two, leaving Brianna in her normal form while Grave Digger was stuck in the hybrid form.

However, a misunderstanding over which mage was to use 'Remove Curse' on Grave Digger resulted in her rapid escape, and Brianna was forced to deploy her latest invention, the Laz-E-Boy of Doom to combat Grave Digger, as the 'Final Protection from Good' spell prevented any of the mages from doing damage to Grave Digger, and the town sheriff (secretly an aspect of Array) had forbidden the Edge Guard from using their enchanted weapons, thus using the weapons' own magical inability to break the law against them. However, while the battle initially seemed to go in favor of Brianna due to the deployment of her Peebees, the sentient ammunition's glitchy AI code caused them to cause rampant damage across the village, resulting in Grave Digger convincing the Peebees that Brianna was the true 'bad guy' here, switching their targeting. As Grave Digger moved to finish off Brianna, a disguised Genn revealed herself to be the one really there instead and invaded Grave Digger's mind with her Extra-sensory perception.

Once there, Genn came to a surprising realization. Grave Digger was not the curse that had originally given birth to Brianna at all, but rather a manifestation of a segment of Brianna's id, one which intensely feared Gina and Brittany for the threat they posed to Brianna's self-identity. However, upon revealing that the 'shadows' of Brittany and Gina that Grave Digger so feared were in fact merely mental effigies that Brianna had subconsciously formed herself, Genn was able to reunite the two parts of Brianna's mind, resulting in "Grave Digger"'s final settling. An external sign of this showed in the disappearance of the eye-mark that Brianna had inherited from Brittany as well.

Brianna would have little time to relax, however, as she was soon arrested for causing the battle in the village by the hamlet's local police, under the control of Array's sheriff persona. However, a passionate speech about her reasons for coming to Jade in the first place fell on unexpectedly receptive ears in the area of the sheriff and judge aspects of Array at the trial. While Brianna was sentenced to life imprisonment, another aspect of Array disguised as a prisoner broke Brianna out, leading her to Array's primary self. Array explained her sympathy for Brianna's cause, and showed her where she had used her abilities to create a new body of Raphiel's soul key, one unlinked to her mental network due to her not creating a personality for it which was provided by the soul key instead. However, in exchange, Brianna soon had to help Array in keeping her boyfriend, Tirant, from conquering Jade with a gigantic magical golem, as Array wished to use her current plans (conquering from within using her duplication powers) rather than the excessively damaging road of conquering through the golem's mystical force. Brianna and Raphiel unintentionally led the golem into a trap set by Array, before her mother, Julia, showed up to drag Brianna off to clear up the matters relating to her sentence.

Shortly thereafter, Brianna was kidnapped by forces loyal to the dwarven fighter G'nolga in an effort to blackmail Julia into forfeiting a fight for the title of Armsmaster of Jade. Though Brianna was rescued by Genn and Seance, they arrived too late to prevent G'nolga from deceitfully usurping the title and staining Julia's honor via implications of taking a fall for money. However, Brianna would help in the effort to foil the true plot behind the challenge: an attempt by G'nolga, allied with Array, Tirant, and Rook, to gain control of the zigguarauts of Jade, the hiding places of the powerful artifacts used to drive back the race of the Shadows who conquered Jade in its far past, and accessible only by the Armsmaster of Jade and their associates.

As Brittany's pregnancy took more and more of her time, Brianna soon came to be Gina's backup in her adventures, which led both of them to the old lair of Dreadwing, years after Gina's first visit to it. Inside, they contended both with Dreadwing's lair guardian, a mammoth monster engineered to protect the lair which had only gotten more powerful in its years of rest, and Fauntleroy and his two wives who wished to capture the mymior of the lair so that Fauntleroy could use its ethereal energy reserves to finally return to his true draconic form, as well as transforming his wives from their dragonkin forms into true dragons as well. During this, Brianna unintentionally tapped into her latent magical ability, causing her to generate magical ammunition for her weapons despite her forgetting to load them. This ability, along with Brianna paying careful attention to how Fauntleroy and Gina soul-dived into the mymior, allowed her to rescue Gina after Fauntleroy abandoned her in the mymior's inner recesses.

Recently, Brianna accompanied Gina on her latest research trip to Jade, in which they discovered the remains of Alfred Peachbody in an ancient Saurian mymior while the Vaultron force pursued the Ninja-Pirate Leprechauns further inside the lair they found it in. However, further investigations were put on hold as the sisters had to deal with the loss of their sister Brittany and grandmother Brunhilda, due to the events at Dark Home. Currently, Brianna is simply trying to deal with a life that now is devoid of two notable influences on her life, while trying to accept the fact that Brittany isn't dead, but is lost beyond their reach still.

Personality/Motivation: Also from Wikipedia

Brianna's personality is largely affected by her origin. Her tastes are inherited to a degree from her sisters (she and Brittany share a distinct taste for fish, tuna in particular; likewise, she has a similarly unrestrained libido like Gina), but at the same time are independent (her taste in weapons and bombs is rather extreme in the opinions of both her sisters). Also, she has a distinct need to prove herself as being a unique being apart from what she's inherited from her sisters. However, her attempts to seem different (including a mohawk, green hair, and others) are also backed by a fragile emotional state about them, to the point that her sisters merely pretend not to notice anything she does different since it seems to cause a negative reaction either way. Furthermore, she has a great deal of empathy with anyone who was 'created' instead of born, which resulted in her quest to restore Raphiel and a small bit of rapport with the villainess Array.

Quote:

Powers/Tactics: Also From: Wikipedia

Brianna has complete knowledge of both her sisters' memories and experiences up to the moment of her "birth", and a photographic memory. Due to her makeup of being part Gina, she has a considerable intelligence in areas of science and technology (though not to the degree of Gina), and she's inherited a half-strength version of Brittany's enhanced strength and speed. Her inventing talents tend to run along the lines of advanced weaponry, mainly powered armors, firearms, and explosives.

Lately, Brianna has tapped into the magical potential that Grave Digger utilized when she was in control of Brianna's body. This has manifested in her being able to magically manifest her own ammunition for unloaded weapons, have said ammunition move on its own to track a target, and the ability to soul-dive into magical artifacts like myiomors.

Campaign Use: The Gun Bunny of the Diggers girls. Brianna is coming into her own as a Fighter/Magicuser/Techie. though her knowledge isn't so much as to make her someone you'd go to with a question of magic, she's a capable adventurer and her weapons technology skills are top rate. Her libidious nature makes her an ideal target for a romantic triangle or two...

Appearance: Tall, on the buxom side, has slight "were-cheetah" characteristics, but appears more or less completely human. She's a gun bunny fo sho and can often be found in her body armor and decked out with weapons. She's generally accompanied by one or two of her "Peebos" quasisentient WMD's.

As a diehard GD fan, I love this write-up for Brianna. I would have liked to have seen some example write-ups for her various battlesuits, but she has so many variations, that this would be an overwhelming task....

Or, just a case for Variable Power Pool (powered armor). eh heh...

A GD game has been on my list of game settings to run, as it is pretty much just a specialized version of a superhero campaign, but I get daunted by the specifics, sometimes.

Yeah, I'm using her as one of my heroes in a "make a superteam game" I'm calling her Warcat and I'll be doing some powered armor for her. I was wondering if anyone more familiar with her could let me know what her armors generally have?

Right now I'm looking at:

Armor (duh)

Forcewall generator

Life support

Light exoskeleton (+5 or +10 STR)

Rocket Pack

Comlink

The weapons will be seperate.

The abilities of her armor seriously depend on what armor she brings with her at the time. There was one suit of armor that she brought along in an unexplored dungeon, as it had the best sensor technology she ever put into a suit. Another suit she once used, as it was the most heavily armed.

In general, I would create a basic powered armor package (probably an EC), and then have a VPP to create her different suits.