HUDSON CITY: What Do *You* Want To See?

Steve Long

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Worldmaker

Re: HUDSON CITY: What Do *You* Want To See?

OK, so what exactly about it bothered you?

See, I think I might know what it is, but if it is what I think it might be, I will have to tease you mercilessly about the fact that we are not posting in Latin.

Its grammatically incorrect to end a sentence with a preposition.

Its grammatically incorrect to end a sentence with a preposition.

Odd, I seem to recall removing the second sentence in my post, and it had to be before you replied, since I was asleep before 5:46 AM. **shrug** My flu-addled brain thought you were upset about a split infinitive for a moment.

Carry on.

• 2 weeks later...

One thing I just thought of...

I'd like one of the criminal NPCs to be a serial killer with lots of opportunity to use plenty of forensics, whether discussed in DC or not (psychological profiling, geographic profiling, DNA evidence, forensic anthropology, audio/visual media enhancement, maybe even forensic meteorology).

I know that you (Steve) are likely already done with the content ideas and such,

but what I have not seen any mention of are the Japanese / Chinese spheres of influence.

eg: ChinaTown, any mention of Triad holdings, listing of various Dojos etc...

As I ran a martial artist with a Chinese background in a LONGSTANDING (2+years meeting weekly) DC campaign based in HC,

this is My "What Do *You* Want To See?" suggestion.

That's my .02 :yes:

BTW - There are some fantastic ideas in the previous posts! When is the Publish date?

When is the Publish date?

Well, I'm in the midst of writing it now, and hope to be finished within a couple weeks (allowing for various interruptions and such). Then it has to go through the layout process, printing, and such. I'd estimate mid-December. Check the weekly news updates for progress reports and other information; that'll give you a good idea of how things are developing.

And don't worry, I've already covered Chinatown. ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Just wanted to post a quick follow-up to say "thanx!" for all the suggestions. I finished up the main writing just minutes ago (huzzah!), and am now going back through for an editing pass. Hopefully we'll have HC in the hands of playtesters within a week or so.