Libra

Metaphysician

Re: Libra

I liked the team and thought the Characters were well designed. I would have liked to see a complete team though with Hackers, Grifters, and others...

I would liked to have seen typical Libra Safehouse, Hideout, and Cache of gear. A short story of one of Libra's Missions/Adventures.

Team Vehicles - ala the Bat Mobile.

Libra's Computer System - Mechanics and Uses

Note much really :)

I liked the team and thought the Characters were well designed. I would have liked to see a complete team though with Hackers, Grifters, and others...

I would liked to have seen typical Libra Safehouse, Hideout, and Cache of gear. A short story of one of Libra's Missions/Adventures.

Team Vehicles - ala the Bat Mobile.

Libra's Computer System - Mechanics and Uses

Note much really :)

C'mon. You know they have to save that stuff for the Libra Sourcebook. ;)

Not bad, decent design, but still a bit too super-heroish for a bunch of action heroes. The Punisher genre is actually very narrow; those guys were designed for an Action Movie campaign, and would work well in that kind of setting; I think the comic book conventions that remained didn't really fit.

Actually, I thought they were designed more for a street-level comic book. Aren't they supposed to be working for the Harbinger of Justice, from time to time. I always thought he was like the CU version of Batman, with a Punisher attitude. Libra would be like all the Robins and Batgirls, and Oracles in that scenario. They seem like sort of a middle ground between comcics characters and straight action movie types.