Chemical Weapons ala Steve Perry's Matador series..

Confusion

Well fans of the series should have no trouble at all with what I'm talking about..

For the rest, Well, Our Hero has decided that he does not like killing anymore, that the universe has seen to much death. However he is still a freedom fighter so what to do? The answer several miracles of modern biochemistry.

There are three drugs/chemicals that I want to reproduce, but I'm having some issues ruleswise (I'm also at work and don't have a book handy)

First, Vomit. I have two trains of thought, either a largeish say 6 or 8d6 Drain to CON or a smaller 2 or 3d6 drain to CON, but continuous for say 3 to 5 minutes. The second option pretty much ensures that everyone will get affected.

Second, Diarrhea, can be done the same as Vomit, but with maybe a slightly longer recovery time for the victim?

Thought, use the continuous on the vomit. And the larger attack on the diarrhea? I don't want to ruin the plumbing as well.. heh. :)

Finally, Spasm. From the novels, the victim is put in a comatose state for 6 months. I'm not entirely sure how to stat this up.. (and having a book handy would help) If I do it as a Drain, with recovery as say a week per point or something how do I represent the sudden wake up? I thought there was an option for it, but I don't remember.. ugh...

So, thoughts, opinions, suggestions?

Re: Chemical Weapons ala Steve Perry's Matador series..

So does this mean someone else has thought of doing a Matador-HERO besides myself? As an aside, you could probably do spetstods as a Multi-Power. I know there was at least one dart/projectile weapon in Gadgets&Gear that with a little tweaking could be a spetstod. You could also give the Spetstod MP the Side Effect disad (A failed "Spetstod use" roll means theres a chance you've shot yourself or a team-mate.)

Re: Chemical Weapons ala Steve Perry's Matador series..

hmm.. I hadn't actually thought of making a Spetsdod. My particular situation calls for something a bit meatier.

But, it should be fairly easy (and fun)

Emile's Spetsdod I believe only fired Spasm.. so

1D6 RKA, AP, 2x Penetrating. AF/5 This should penetrate most 'soft' armor. Linked to say, 8D6 Transform (Normal to Comatose)

or even.

8D6 Transform NND, Defense being hard armor. AF/5

hmm.. other options.. more for game balance, since well Spasm is pretty hefty.

Removable Barrel: Make the weapon like -1 or -2 OCV, since it is fairly innaccurate. The barrel will add the +1 or +2 back into it, making it a 0, but less concealable. Maybe only allow the autofire when the barrel is off.

(I should really have book when doing this.. damn posting from work)

I really intended to do a little more work on this lastnight, but well both episodes of Farscape: Peacekeeper Wars were on back to back.