What's *your* superpower?

teh bunneh

Re: What's *your* superpower?

Discriminatory for Normal Smell/Taste: I have a refined pallet. Some people might call me "picky", but that's just because they can't tell how mind bogglingly awful the food they eat smells or tastes :P

+3 for Normal Smell, -1 Only To Detect cats, mold and other substances that set off allergies

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can enrage women at will. I think its uncontrolled Mind Control with one command "Attack me for no reason." Just 3d6 of it.

I do the clock thing too. Always wake up 2 minutes before it goes off. Drives my wife nuts, which is when the first power kicks in.

Detect: The Perfect Comeback or argument 18-

Extra Time:1 Hour

Trigger:The argument/discussion ends

I have that as well. Or questions to Champions plots that I had not thought up before hand. So sometimes more goes into my game write up then what the characters actually hear during game time ;).

As well as:

Lightning reflexes (limit things falling of tables or similar activity and nothing that requires planning).

A bottle can get knocked and wobble off a table near me and I can usually get to it before it hits the floor. Does not work for anything like sports or Wii games etc :(

Super-Willpower: +30 CON, only to stay conscious during work-related tasks. (-1)

Super-Creativity: +15 INT, only to come up with 'off the beaten path' ideas that make great stories and superhero adventures (-1)

Super Fashion Sense: +5 to all KS: Fashion Rolls, Requires appropriate materials and Focus of Opportunity (-1/2), and +5 to PS: Salesmanship rolls, only in the fashion industry (-1), Requires appropriate materials and focus of opportunity (-1/2)

The second one was bought with Extra-time: Seven Years (only for Thread Replies)

Time Mismanagement: 6d6 HKA, Damage Shield, Persistent, Always On, Only vs. Time

Involuntary Therapist: 12d6 Mind Control, Damage Shield, Persistent, Always On, Only to cause target to b*tch and moan and complain and vent and tell me all kinds of things I'd rather not have known about them

Combat Driving 16-. I must have this because I'm still alive.

Mechanic 14-. This is bought in such a way that I can usually jury-rig a fix for most broken things, but none of my fixes last longer than a week. That latter restriction also somehow applies to people who I pay to fix things for me.

Oh, and LS: Partial Immunity to Anesthetics. Oral surgery is such a treat with this.

Weirdness Magnet is more of a Complication than a Power, but if it was a Power, that would be mine.

Same thing for Attracts Psychotic Women.

Hmmm....

Detect B.S. 17- extremely useful, part of the "common sense" group.

I have a 2pt VPP for professional skills, judging by the bizarre list of stuff I've done for a living.

10d6 Luck, only to find good parking spaces.

LS: Immunity to poison ivy. (Yes, finally something useful.)

I have the power to end all conversations. Whenever people are talking and I add my contribution to the discussion everyone pauses and starts discussing a different topic. Kind of annoying until I do it on purpose...

Clear a room: I walk in and everyone else decides to leave. 10D6 Mind Control. No verbal Command. Fixed Command "Leave room". 0 END Always on AOE Rds. Only effects human class of minds. Mandatory effect, target must believe it is there own idea (+20)

Bump of direction. I've never been lost in my life, can almost always tell the directions and can always get back to where I started - if not where I am going.

Green thumb Aid 1d6 + growth (only at natural rate) only vs plants. I get things to grow and bloom that most people can't. One example - I've had a venus fly trap that is very healthy for over 5 years now and had it bloom multiple times. I've also had aloe plants bloom, and a snake palnt bloom for multiple years.

Animal magnetism (I joke it only works on animals ) 12d6 armor piercing mind control vs animal class of mind one command - "like me and want to be near me" area effect no consience control always on. Seen with multiple dogs (including attack dog that was not told I was ok - yet) multiple horses (including Lippizanners), a dolphin, a parrot, and much more. May have some sort of activation/limitation since it does not always work, but it is really uncanny.

I have the power to end all conversations. Whenever people are talking and I add my contribution to the discussion everyone pauses and starts discussing a different topic. Kind of annoying until I do it on purpose...

*pause*

So, who does everyone like for The World Series this year? :)

I have PRE that costs END. I can own a room but it is exhausting. Maybe I can just Push my PRE?

I can disappear in plain sight and sneak up on SEALs and hunters. It's more of placid mind thing than a make-no-noise thing.

I wish I had LS: diseases but instead I've got Let's Get This Over With: +REC Side Effect: 1d6 STUN per Turn. I still catch everything but my body just throws all resources at wrestling the bug to the ground leaving little left to do things like move or speak. I still get 24 hour flus but blow through them in 8 hours, 8 hours of triple symptom misery. If the buboes were any indication I think I might have caught and beat The Plague.

I have probably every Skill Enhancer combined with Psych Comp: Undisciplined. I spend one point, get two points worth of abilities and then wander off to a new subject.

What would be on my character sheet? Let's see...

1) Nightvision, +2 to Perception rolls (sight group), + 2 to Perception rolls (sight group, only to counteract size penalties with living organisms).

I can read a novel outside in the country on anything but a completely overcast night, my vision tests better than 20/10, and I can notice things like 1/8 " creepy-crawly critters from thick vegetation while running (comes in handy as an entomologist, let me tell you).

2) Environmental move: no (or at least significantly reduced) penalties while prone.

I can move on all fours as fast as some people can run quite comfortably. I've been told on more than one occasion that I remind them of an unaired episode of the X-Files.

3) +10 PRE or so, only vs. PRE attacks from cold-blooded creatures.

Comes with my job and hobbies. Spider crawls across my face in my sleep? Typical summer night in our old ramshackle cabin (I was the only one who would sleep by the window in the loft for this reason). Wouldn't faze me remotely. Boa gets loose and crawls across my foot? Oh great - there you are!

4) +2 with EGO rolls, only to maintain focus on tasks I'm interested in.

There's an upside to ADHD. Assuming I'm actually thoroughly interested in a task or project, my focus is like an unyielding, nuclear-powered laser. i However, if I find said task boring, assume I receive a penalty or -2 to my EGO rolls instead.

"Summon: Wonderful Woman who doesn't want a relationship"
I have this one too - in spades. :idjit: