Top Secret Gadgets

Eodin

.22 Ball Point Pen gun (qrc a)

.22 Ball Point Pen: (Total: 15 Active Cost, 3 Real Cost) Killing Attack - Ranged 1d6, Side Effects, Side Effect occurs automatically whenever Power is used (Side Effect always occurs whenever the character does some specific act; -1 OCV and -1 RMod; +0) (15 Active Points); 1 Charge (-2), STR Minimum 1-5 (STR Min. Cannot Add/Subtract Damage; 5 STR; -3/4), IAF (Ball Point Pen; -1/2), Beam (-1/4), Real Weapon (-1/4) (Real Cost: 3)

Name: .22 Ball Point Pen

Cal: .22LR

OCV: -1

RMod: -1

Dam: 1d6

STUN: +0

Shots: 1

STR Min: 5

PER Mod: +0

A/R Cost: 15/3

Mass: .11kg

Notes: Typically used for close-in assassinations; poor for long-range.

Sleeping Gas Capsules

Come in boxes of 6 containers, which are fragile glass (meant to break on impact, usually thrown.) Sleeping gas has no color or odor.

Sleeping Gas Capsule: (Total: 105 Active Cost, 47 Real Cost) Energy Blast 4d6, 6 Continuing Charges lasting 5 Minutes each (+1/4), Invisible Power Effects, SFX Only (Fully Invisible; +1/2), No Normal Defense ([standard]; Defense is Gas Mask or No Need To Breathe; +1), Continuous (+1), Area Of Effect (8" Radius; +1), Conforming (+1/2) (105 Active Points); OAF Fragile (-1 1/4) (Real Cost: 47)

Re: Top Secret Gadgets

And not from Top Secret, but in a number of Spy shows of the 50's - 60's...

Pen Bomb: (Total: 101 Active Cost, 27 Real Cost) Energy Blast 9d6, Trigger (Click Pen To Write; +1/4), Area Of Effect (One Hex; +1/2), Invisible Power Effects, Source Only (Fully Invisible; +1/2) (101 Active Points); 1 Charge (-2), IAF (Pen; -1/2), Real Weapon (-1/4) (Real Cost: 27)

The pen bomb is simple...press the clicker to write, and it explodes. In one movie (or maybe it was Man From Uncle) the effect was click once, click thrice, click once to make it explode. Apparently the target had a nervous habit of clicking pens...

Away on business, so don't have my books. But here's a few simple ones to keep this going...

Shoe lockpicking kit: +2 with Lockpicking (4 Active Points); IAF (Lockpicks hidden in detachable shoe heel (-1/2). Total: 3 points.

Shoe Phone (ala Get Smart): High Range Radio Perception (Radio Group) (12 Active Points); IAF (Shoe; -1/2), Restrainable (-1/2). Total: 6 points.

Zornwil is a fraud!

I'm not great at designing this stuff' date=' but I will gladly be lurking here for more...[/quote']Aha! That explains your grossly inflated post count.

By posting that you are lurking, you are, by definition, no longer lurking.

Micro-Camera: Eidetic Memory (5 points); Sight Only (-1), OAF (Fragile, -1.25); (1 point)

An argument could be made for Charges, Concentration and Gestures. Flavor to taste.

Re: Zornwil is a fraud!

Aha! That explains your grossly inflated post count.

By posting that you are lurking, you are, by definition, no longer lurking.

Micro-Camera: Eidetic Memory (5 points); Sight Only (-1), OAF (Fragile, -1.25); (1 point)

An argument could be made for Charges, Concentration and Gestures. Flavor to taste.

Well, okay, I'm not lurking, I'm encouraging!

Re: Zornwil is a fraud!

Absolutely.

BTW Zornwil, have you noticed a disturbance in the Force?

Hermit's rep is almost as high as CourtFool's is low. This could be bad...

Yeah, I assume it's the master plan - perhaps he will be matter to CourtFool's anti-matter!

Though we should take further such commentary to NGD...

Road Hazard Greaseball:

Road Hazard Grease Balls: Change Environment 2" radius, -3 to Characteristic Roll or Skill Roll, Long-Lasting 20 Minutes (21 Active Points); OIF (Globule; -1/2), 12 Charges (-1/4). Total Cost: 12 points.

Also from old spy movies like James Bond and Matt Helm, these ball of grease spread out on impact with the road. The car has a -3 to its DEX roll to avoid spinning out or colliding with other objects, or the driver has a -3 to his Combat Driving roll to control the car, at GM discretion.

Boot Dagger

1D6 HKA, IIF - Spring loaded dagger in the boot, Lim: Real Weapon (10 real points)

Electromagnet Watch

5 STR Telekinesis, Lim: Only to attract metal objects -1, (4 real points)

Remote Camera and TV watch

HRRH, IIF - Camera, Lim: Transmit Only

HRRH, plus Targeting, OIF - Watch

Don't forget the Termite bomb :) funny how one little "h" changes things.

Thermite Bomb is at the bottom of Dark Champions, page 259.

Termite Bomb: :)

Termite Bomb: Energy Blast 4d6, Armor Piercing (+1/2), Uncontrolled (Lasts until wood is eaten or termites are killed; +1/2), Explosion (+1/2), Continuous (+1) (70 Active Points); 1 Charge (-2), Limited Power Power loses about two-thirds of its effectiveness (Only affects wood; -1 1/2), Gradual Effect (1 Hour; -1 1/4).Total: 12 points.

And I've edited the Greaseballs and Shoephone now that I'm back home again.

Martini Olive Bug: Radio Perception/Transmission (Radio Group) (10 Active Points); IIF Fragile (Fake Olive; -1/2). Total Cost: 7 points

For those conversations over martinis, this bug looks just like a real olive. Just don't try to eat it!

---

And come on folks! Watch those old James Bond, Matt Helm, the Prisoner, Secret Agent Man, and other period pieces and post those gadgets! :winkgrin:

I'm too lazy to write these up, but I think you can get the idea.

The Famous Jet Pack

10" Flight - OAF: Jet Pack, Bulky, 1 Fuel Charge of 5 Minutes

...looks normal but actually contains a small explosive, once placed, simply do THIS

4D6K AE:One Hex, IAF, Set Trigger (+1/4), 1 Charge

Ballpoint Pen is a disguised grappling hook gun with line

+3 w/ Climbing, IAF

Briefcase Go-cart

10" Running, x8 Non-combat, 1 Hour Fuel Charge, -1/2 Lim: Running doesn't add to base running, OIF - Briefcase

Foldup Hang Glider

10" Gliding, OIF: Hand Glider, 1 minute Extra Time to put together/take apart

I always dress for the occasion, including wearing a tuxado or evening gown under my wetsuit/guard uniform

(Special Effect???)

X-Ray Specs

N-Ray, IAF: Glasses, Blocked by Lead

Leaping Tiger, Hidden Garrote

1/2D6 HKA, (up to 1D6+1 w/STR), Continuous, IIF: Watch, Can be stopped with a successful Judo Throw, LIM: Body damage only happens after unconscious

Sophisticated Listening Device

+6 to Normal Hearing, OAF, Can be disrupted by loud noises or electrical interference

Quite intresting.

Has anyone looked over the boot spikes over in Gaget And Gears? I know it is a superhero book, but thoes spikes worked well when I needed to give my costumed super-kidnaper Mr. Wicked some extra kick-power. And thay are retractable.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Anyone done a MP5K Briefcase gun?

Also if you want you can make the MP2000 (Never produced in qunantity but real world tested by Seal Team Six) the same way (MP2000 is basicaly an MP5K with Intergal but removeable Sound supressor and improved accuracy (+1 OCV).

I do not have a write up for either of these yet.... however here is a link to see what I am talking about

http://www.hkpro.com/mp5k.htm

BTW HKPro is probably the best site on the net for hard information about any Heckler and Koch weapon including the underwater dart gun used in the second Tomb Raider movie.

Craig P