Help with a concept

Baneon

I'm really noobish on working with the Hero System so please do forgive me.

I have this really neat idea (at least I think so) of a Tactical Brick character that kinda has a different powerset then normal but I don't know how to write it up.

The idea is to have a stronger/tougher then normal mutant type character who has a pool of powers that are useless before he starts getting hit. Also there's a danger point that if he absorbs to much energy he takes the extra as straight damage with no defenses allowed, so he may need a way to shunt the excess or just leave it that way. Also the more he absorbs the more he'll bleed it into the air but thats SFX speaking.

What's everyone think, doable or bleeding insane :)

Re: Help with a concept

Also there's a danger point that if he absorbs to much energy he takes the extra as straight damage with no defenses allowed' date=' so he may need a way to shunt the excess or just leave it that way. [/quote']

The Side Effect Limitation is a great way to represent this.

Mags