Is the Cat Burglar template in the DC book suitable for a spy?

Mark Rand

Re: Is the Cat Burglar template in the DC book suitable for a spy?

Here's a bit of information on U.N. intelligence agent Christine Hunter. The following information is from my "IST San Angelo" thread.

Besides being a skilled stage actress, she's a capable combatant, a skilled seductress and a highly effective cat burglar.

Christine is a blue-eyed blonde with an athletic build who always wears gloves. In her file is the following statement. "During my senior year in college, I was cast as a fashionably-dressed woman in a play set in 1902 Boston. Since women wore gloves all the time back then, I had to learn how to do everything with gloves on. My mother, who was a fashion model before becoming a hair stilest and opening her own salon, taught me the basics and I decided to keep them on and practice. After the play ended, I discovered that I loved wearing gloves and, since then, I've worn them all the time."

I'll be doing Christine's character sheet in Hero Designer version 1 soon and posting it on this forum for comment once my computer, Athena, has her Christmass present, an additional 128 Megs of RAM. Look for it, soon.

I'll be doing Christine's character sheet in Hero Designer version 1 soon and posting it on this forum for comment once my computer' date=' [i']Athena,[/i] has her Christmass present, an additional 128 Megs of RAM. Look for it, soon.

I've started working on Christine's sheet.