NGD Scenes from a Hat

Hermit

Re: NGD Scenes from a Hat

NT: What action, not necessarily an official crime, do you feel deserves the Death Penalty. In other words, people need to be shot when......

People need to be shot when they travel either more than 10 miles above or below the speed limit.

NT: Directions to YOUR grandmothers house.

People need to be shot if they don't like Gillian Anderson. Or Lucy Lawless.

Or Alyson Hannigan.

Or Jodie Foster

Or Myrna Loy

Or Vanessa Upton.

Or Siouxsie Sioux.

Basically if you don't like something I like you need to be shot.

Off-topic: How about those of us who only go 3-for-7 in knowing who those people are? Are we designated targets too? :P

Get yourself to Yakima, WA, by whatever route you choose. Go south to Union Gap (the next town south), and then head west out Ahtanum Road. Go a long way, about 20 minutes' drive. Where the road forks at Tampico, take the right (north) fork. Go out about 15 more miles, out into the national forest, turning onto a primitive road to the left into a stand of pines. Go up over the ridgeline, and you're in a little meadow where, on a June day, there are butterflies and bumblebees going among the flowers.

That's where we scattered her ashes. Illegally, I admit. So shoot me.

We were going to have a contest to see who could find where my grandmothers ashes were in the pile of junk that is my mom's house. But then I found the box the last time I was there in back of a closet in the garage...

edit: yea, not so much directions, but I figured someone would be semi-amused...

NT:That could have gone better if you'd _________.

"Not offered Xena those three nights of wild, passionate heterosexual lovemaking in return for her assistance. Were you born under a rock or something? Don't you know which team she plays for?"

NT: It is a sure sign that giving _____ to your Signficant Other for the holidays was a bad idea when he/she ______ with it."

NT: It is a sure sign that giving _____ to your Signficant Other for the holidays was a bad idea when he/she ______ with it."

If I play incorrectly, forgive me my ignorance please!

It is a sure sign that giving a picture of a vacuum cleaner to your Signficant Other for the holidays was a bad idea when he/she papercuts your wrists with it.

It is a sure sign that giving the Sound of Music to your Signficant Other for the holidays was a bad idea when she attempts to give you an enema with it.

Psst ! Cancer ! I'll answer your question in Musings on Random Musings.

NT:

The Saints that the church usually doesn't talk about.

Saint Bastard, the baby eating Bishop of Bath & Wells. Said to drown babies at their christening and eat them in the vestry afterwards, the bishop was fond of describing himself thusly:

"You see, I am a colossal pervert. No form of sexual depravity is too low for me. Animal, vegetable or mineral -- I'll do anything to anything."

Patron saint of seminaries and Church ethics.

Saint Rambo the Oppressed. Patron Saint of the American armed forces. Often seen running into action topless, using a weapon he cannot utilise and screaming 'Don't Push Me !'

Part of a deal the Vatican made to get more Americans into church and one of the things they just don't like acknowledging at all.

NT: ________________________________________ and that's when the destruction began

(a homage to Old Man's sig)