NGD Scenes from a Hat

Hermit

24 minutes ago, Michael Hopcroft said:

NT: Subtle signs an Infinite Number of Monkeys(tm) are in charge of your Twitter account.

#CarcinomaOfTheSoul: Interstellar Asteroid FLING POO

#CarcinomaOfTheSoul: Interstellar Asteroid FLING POO

#CarcinomaOfTheSoul: Interstellar Asteroid FLING POO

#CarcinomaOfTheSoul: Interstellar Asteroid FLING POO

8 hours ago, Michael Hopcroft said:

NT: Subtle signs an Infinite Number of Monkeys(tm) are in charge of your Twitter account.

It makes more sense than what the White House is tweeting.

Yeah, I went there.

New Topic: Christmas songs that drive you crazy, and why.

On 12/1/2017 at 6:18 AM, Pariah said:

New Topic: Christmas songs that drive you crazy, and why.

The one playing on an endless loop at Fred Meyer when I'm trying to buy groceries in peace. Any resemblance to actual music has long since been scrubbed away.

NT: Subtle signs the director of your church Nativity pageant is out of her mind.

22 hours ago, Michael Hopcroft said:

NT: Subtle signs the director of your church Nativity pageant is out of her mind.

"OK, for Act I Scene IV, we need a quartet who can play Silent Night on chainsaws and boat horn."

NT: Things science instructors secretly live for.  For the right level of response, see this

1 hour ago, Cancer said:

NT: Things science instructors secretly live for.  For the right level of response, see this

"Hey, Hendricks! Wake up, and stick your hand in this Liquid Nitrogen."

(YAWN) "OK, teach, I can -- OW! MY HAND IS GONE! WHAT GIVES?"

"And thus, for the benefit of the rest of the class, our friend Mr. Hendricks has not only failed his chemistry midterm, but he has provided an important object lesson -- DO NOT stick your hand in Liquid Nitrogen just because your instructor tells you to!"

On 12/4/2017 at 1:42 PM, Cancer said:

"I will now show you why you do not use wikipedia as a primary source...."

NT: Talk of the USA not going to Korea for the Olympics has reached the ears of Petey the Stone Cold Penguin (Mascot of the sport of Curling). Needless to say, he is displeased. How will he express his displeasure?

21 hours ago, Michael Hopcroft said:

NT: Talk of the USA not going to Korea for the Olympics has reached the ears of Petey the Stone Cold Penguin (Mascot of the sport of Curling). Needless to say, he is displeased. How will he express his displeasure?

Start training for Quidditch World Cup (broomsticks...curling...get it???)

NT:  First thing to happen after the official announcement of Disney purchasing FOX

18 hours ago, Psybolt said:

NT:  First thing to happen after the official announcement of Disney purchasing FOX

Scrooge McDuck is retconned into being President of the United States, and his face goes onto US currency, which Disney then is awarded all of after a subsequent copyright/IP lawsuit.

NT: Christmas presents given to Batman by various other superheroes.

1 hour ago, Cancer said:

NT: Christmas presents given to Batman by various other superheroes.

A customized cookbook from Oliver Queen (Green Arrow) -- his infamous chili is actually one of the milder recipes. Alfred is actually quite pleased with the gift, as he's concerned that Bruce has been eating too much takeout lately.