Jump to content
Hermit

NGD Scenes from a Hat

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, death tribble said:

New Topic: Unexpected things from the cold spell

 

Politicians are walking around with their hands in their own pockets.

 

New Topic: One for the Money, Two For the Show....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/7/2018 at 9:39 AM, death tribble said:

New Topic: Unexpected things from the cold spell

Frozen foods are now in the Produce section.

 

Quote

New Topic: One for the Money, Two For the Show....

What are the priorities at the Netflix creative content meetings?

 

NT: Things you don't want to find in the supermarket Produce section (difficulty: nothing about the actual produce is disgusting or dangerous).

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Michael Hopcroft said:

NT: Things you don't want to find in the supermarket Produce section (difficulty: nothing about the actual produce is disgusting or dangerous).

 

People necking in with the squashes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Michael Hopcroft said:

NT: Things you don't want to find in the supermarket Produce section (difficulty: nothing about the actual produce is disgusting or dangerous).

 

 

"For maximal safety and consumer control over what you buy, all produce is now Grow Your Own! Choose your plot and crops here!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, death tribble said:

New Topic: Odd things at the South Korea Winter Olympics

 

Angry polar bears (they aren't indigenous to the Korean peninsula, although they are associated with winter)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, death tribble said:

New Topic: Odd things at the South Korea Winter Olympics

 

Non-angry polar bears, spending lots of money and rooting loudly for athletes from Nunavut.

 

NT: Things not welcome at the South Korea Winter Olympics.  Difficulty: no warthogs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Cancer said:

NT: Things not welcome at the South Korea Winter Olympics.  Difficulty: no warthogs.

 

The reanimated corpse of Kim Jong Il.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cancer said:

 

NT: Things not welcome at the South Korea Winter Olympics.  Difficulty: no warthogs.

Trump...  (oh wait, you said no warthogs)

 

NT: Deleted lines from Oprah Winfrey's Golden Globes speech

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Psybolt said:

NT: Deleted lines from Oprah Winfrey's Golden Globes speech

 

"You can go **** yourself, and you can go **** yourself...you can ALL go **** yourselves!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎1‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 12:39 PM, death tribble said:

 

 

New Topic: Unexpected things from the cold spell

 

The Spanish Inquisition. No one could have expected that!

 

New Topic: The Spanish Inquisition

 

Lucius Alexander

 

The palindromedary wasn't expecting that, oh!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Lucius said:

New Topic: The Spanish Inquisition

 

All they really wanted was directions to the bathroom.

 

 

11 hours ago, Psybolt said:

NT: Deleted lines from Oprah Winfrey's Golden Globes speech

 

 

"You can go **** yourself, and you can go **** yourself...you can ALL go **** yourselves!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Psybolt said:

NT: Deleted lines from Oprah Winfrey's Golden Globes speech

 

Since this one wasn't finished before Lucius' rather unexpected Spanish Inquisition, here's entry #2:

 

"I still can't believe Wil Wheaton never won one of these things for his portrayal of Wesley Crusher."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I apologize for my own confusion and any confusion I may have caused others.

 

Lucius Alexander

 

The palindromedary at one end affirms that it's all my fault, but the other end tries to blame some barnstorming giant snake

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Psybolt said:

NT: Deleted lines from Oprah Winfrey's Golden Globes speech

I did it My Way !

 

New Topic: what do the Seahawks and other teams who (narrowly) missed out on the Playoffs do now ? (Points will be awarded for creativity and sheer ludicrousness)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, death tribble said:

 

 

New Topic: what do the Seahawks and other teams who (narrowly) missed out on the Playoffs do now ? (Points will be awarded for creativity and sheer ludicrousness)

 

Cat-scans for EVERYBODY!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, death tribble said:

 

6 hours ago, death tribble said:

New Topic: what do the Seahawks and other teams who (narrowly) missed out on the Playoffs do now ? (Points will be awarded for creativity and sheer ludicrousness)

 

One word:

 

KALSARIKÄNNIT

 

NT: Newly discovered fossil that looked like ____ (insert what it looked like) ____ was the ancestor of ____(some modern creature, insert here)____!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Cancer said:

NT: Newly discovered fossil that looked like ____ (insert what it looked like) ____ was the ancestor of ____(some modern creature, insert here)____!

Newly discovered fossil that looked like a small grey lump was the ancestor of Reality TV "stars"!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×