NGD Scenes from a Hat

Hermit

5 hours ago, Michael Hopcroft said:

Can You Hear Me Now?: the life of Ludwig van Beethoven.

NT: The real reason Donald Trump doesn't want to meet Kim Jong Un (the wackier and more over-the-top, the better).

It isn't that he doesn't want to, he can't. Take note of the similar body styles, mannerisms, and thought patterns and it will become obvious that Donald Trump is Kim Jong Un's secret identity.

NT:  If tomatoes are truly a fruit, why hasn't anyone made wine with them?

8 hours ago, clnicholsusa said:

NT:  If tomatoes are truly a fruit, why hasn't anyone made wine with them?

Tomatoes go into pizza.  Which is more important?  Pizza or wine?  That's an irresolvable question, one whose answer is whichever you have less of.  The fact that grapes don't go on pizza and tomatoes don't go into wine is a potent but subtle clue that there is a deep underlying order to the Universe, and messing with it is likely to move unimaginable forces to bring about your destruction.

You are warned.

NT: Movie genres they'll start making when they run out of viable superhero franchises to exploit.

8 hours ago, Cancer said:

NT: Movie genres they'll start making when they run out of viable superhero franchises to exploit.

Creepy talking dog movies with inappropriate scenes.

WHAT?

(How do you delete a message? I felt really bad about this about 45 seconds after I posted it. I didn't realize when I wrote this just how tasteless and offensive it was. So I sincerely apologize, The subject of my post is not humorous in the least, and I'm deeply sorry for accidentally making light of it. I hope the parents and teachers on the board can forgive me.)

12 hours ago, Cancer said:

Completely original stories with character development and well defined plots...

Hey, it could happen.

NT:  World's Worst Memorial Day Grilling Stories

On May 28, 2018 at 5:38 PM, Michael Hopcroft said:

NT: How did you get that brilliant orange suntan?

Three hours of 240 kilowatts per square meter in a wavelength range from 100 to 200 nanometers will crisp up even the toughest, greenest citrus fruit!

NT: New motor sports that might actually be interesting to watch.

30 minutes ago, Michael Hopcroft said:

NT: Subtle signs the play-by-play man calling the opening game of the Canadian Football season is out of his mind.

He keeps insisting that the receivers be called offside if they get past the defensive backs.

On 5/31/2018 at 4:27 PM, Michael Hopcroft said:

NT: Subtle signs the play-by-play man calling the opening game of the Canadian Football season is out of his mind.

"Tim Tebow, saviour of Canadian Football, eh?"

On 5/31/2018 at 7:27 PM, Michael Hopcroft said:

"Play-by-play for today's game will be provided by US President Donald Trump, with color commentary by Kim Jong Un..."

NT:  Things you don't want to hear your partner say just before you go to sleep.