NGD Scenes from a Hat

Hermit

Re: NGD Scenes from a Hat

NT: ...and that's when she hit me.

So I asked her "Would you have sex with Brad Pitt for a million dollars?" and she said "Sure! Can you arrange it?", and I answered "No, but you can have sex with me for ten bucks if you want!", then she said "WHAT do you think I AM?" and I said "I KNOW what you are -- maybe you want twenty bucks?" -- and that's when she hit me.

NT: ...and that's when she hit me.

"... so we were in the store, and she tried something on, and she said, 'Does this make me look fat?' And I'd got bored and was over in Sporting Goods, and I chose just that moment to try out a moose call."

NT: "Traditional" holiday fare you really can't stand. (Besides fruitcake :P)

NT: "Traditional" holiday fare you really can't stand. (Besides fruitcake :P)

"Who wants some lutefisk? Come on, seriously, you want some! I know you do! I made plenty! Thirty pounds of it! Have some lutefisk! NOW!"

NT: The recipie in your mother's book you have the strongest desire to feed to the paper shredder.

NT: "You shall never stop me' date=' ...."[/quote']

"... for your Power to Speak with Gerbils is useless against me! Look around you! See any gerbils? No! And do you know why? Because there is not ONE GERBIL in the ENTIRE COMPUND! You are helpless here, Captain Rodentia! Time for you to meet -- THE CAT!"