Jump to content
Hermit

NGD Scenes from a Hat

Recommended Posts

14 minutes ago, Michael Hopcroft said:

NT: The Fictional Central Asian republic of Gatchastan has invented Galactic Teleportation! What are the consequences of this great discovery?

 

Gatchistan becomes the place which will accept American garbage for a price.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On November 6, 2019 at 2:17 PM, Michael Hopcroft said:

NT: The Fictional Central Asian republic of Gatchastan has invented Galactic Teleportation! What are the consequences of this great discovery?

 

Two words: Azathoth's boudoir.

 

NT: Nicknames that suggest you don't have any street cred.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On November 13, 2019 at 4:14 AM, BoloOfEarth said:

NT:  Other members of the Jewish Mafia

 

Esther "None, Dear, I'll just sit here in the dark" Elitzur

 

NT: Other members of the Passive-Aggressive Gang

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Michael Hopcroft said:

NT: Subtle signs Santa Claus exists after all and is ticked off with you for thinking he didn't.

 

You get a stocking full of coal...unless you like coal, in which case you get a sticking full of solar panels.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/12/2019 at 11:05 AM, Michael Hopcroft said:

NT: Subtle signs Santa Claus exists after all and is ticked off with you for thinking he didn't.

 

You find Santa's naughty list published on social media, and you're on it--right between the Presidents of the United States and Russia.

 

New Topic: Christmas gifts for various residents Babylon 5.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/19/2019 at 9:42 PM, Pariah said:

 

You find Santa's naughty list published on social media, and you're on it--right between the Presidents of the United States and Russia.

 

New Topic: Christmas gifts for various residents Babylon 5.

 

For Sheridan: a baton - "sleek softly and carry a big stick".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/19/2019 at 8:42 PM, Pariah said:

New Topic: Christmas gifts for various residents Babylon 5.

For Vir -- One certificate good for getting to live long enough to see Morden's head put on a pike as a warning to a thousand generations that some favors come with too high a price.

 

What? He's already got one? Darnit -- you know how hard it is to exchange these things?

 

NT:  Infallible ways to avoid seeing bad movies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...