NGD Scenes from a Hat

Hermit

He mistakenly believes he has crossed into the Twilight Zone. Unless this actually is the Twilight Zone, in which case we're all jusy waiting for rod Serling to sum everything up after the Big Twist and then turn off the camers and go home.

NT: Subtle signs that this actually is the Twilight Zone.

4 hours ago, Michael Hopcroft said:

He mistakenly believes he has crossed into the Twilight Zone. Unless this actually is the Twilight Zone, in which case we're all jusy waiting for rod Serling to sum everything up after the Big Twist and then turn off the camers and go home.

NT: Subtle signs that this actually is the Twilight Zone.

Whenever anything happens, it is narrated by Rod Sterling.

3 minutes ago, BoloOfEarth said:

It's not an election, per se, but Vlad really, *really* wants to see Trolls World Tour win a Best Picture Oscar.

NT:  I'm getting major work done in my basement next week, including jackhammering up some concrete.  What surprising things are the workers going to find buried in the concrete?

Daughter of Cthulhu

28 minutes ago, BoloOfEarth said:

NT:  I'm getting major work done in my basement next week, including jackhammering up some concrete.  What surprising things are the workers going to find buried in the concrete?

A box containing Michigan J. Frog.

NT: Suggest rules to be included in the as-yet-uninvented game of Gnatpuckey, of which only one thing is set in stone: The game is played by two players, in an empty garage with open rafters, a concrete floor, a bouncy ball, and a half-full bucket of sand in the middle of the floor.

27 minutes ago, Cancer said:

NT: Suggest rules to be included in the as-yet-uninvented game of Gnatpuckey, of which only one thing is set in stone: The game is played by two players, in an empty garage with open rafters, a concrete floor, a bouncy ball, and a half-full bucket of sand in the middle of the floor.

The players wear wireless headphones. The penalty for committing a foul is that they (and they alone) have to listen to three minutes of a Nickelback song of the umpire's choosing.

On 9/24/2020 at 1:07 PM, Cancer said:

Two men enter, one man leaves.

NT: Subtle signs the person you hired to prepare your house for winter is out of their mind.

On 9/26/2020 at 9:43 AM, Michael Hopcroft said:

NT: Subtle signs the person you hired to prepare your house for winter is out of their mind.

"Which empowering demons would you prefer I summon for keeping the furnaces warm?  Actually, I know the best ones, but I was wondering what money is in your budget for the sacrificial offerings."

NT: Subtle signs the person creating this new theme is out of his mind.

17 hours ago, Cancer said:

"Which empowering demons would you prefer I summon for keeping the furnaces warm?  Actually, I know the best ones, but I was wondering what money is in your budget for the sacrificial offerings."

NT: Subtle signs the person creating this new theme is out of his mind.

He believes that conversations with Lucifer is normal.

NT: Typical line items on Trump's itinerary.