Jump to content

NGD Scenes from a Hat


Hermit
 Share

Recommended Posts

13 hours ago, Michael Hopcroft said:

NT: More subtle signs your local Representative or Senator is out of their mind. (Silly, please, and not "ripped from the headlines")

 

She has decided to change her legal name to 'Zaphod Beeblebrox'. 

 

New Topic: Superheroes and supervillains on Jeopardy! Who plays, and how do they do?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/9/2021 at 11:30 AM, Pariah said:

New Topic: Superheroes and supervillains on Jeopardy! Who plays, and how do they do?

"Who is Ayn Rand?"

"Mr. Luthor, the answer is..."

"WHO WAS AYN RAND!"

"OK, that's not even in the form of a question..."

 

NT: World's Worst exhibits for the Metropolis Children's Museum.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/11/2021 at 12:15 PM, Michael Hopcroft said:

NT: World's Worst exhibits for the Metropolis Children's Museum.

 

The Batman punching bag... that punches back.

 

NT:  Surprising results of the first flight of Ingenuity (the NASA helicopter on Mars) - other than seeing its own shadow, foretelling six more weeks of Martian winter.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, BoloOfEarth said:

NT:  Surprising results of the first flight of Ingenuity (the NASA helicopter on Mars) - other than seeing its own shadow, foretelling six more weeks of Martian winter.

 

There's a Starbucks 15 km from the landing site.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Asperion said:

NT: What is this device that arrived in place of what was ordered?

 

A left-handed smokeshifter with turbo assist booster, mint-scented deozonification unit, and beer cooler.

 

NT: Things they sell at the drive-up espresso stand that you suspect are not exactly legal.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Cancer said:

NT: Things they sell at the drive-up espresso stand that you suspect are not exactly legal.

 

Dates with the baristas. Available by the half-hour, or at a bulk rate for the entire evening. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/24/2021 at 9:31 PM, Cancer said:

 

A left-handed smokeshifter with turbo assist booster, mint-scented deozonification unit, and beer cooler.

 

NT: Things they sell at the drive-up espresso stand that you suspect are not exactly legal.

 

Offering to place certain chemicals in that might not have the best effect on the human body. 

 

NT: What are those chemicals that are being used?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Asperion said:

NT: What are those chemicals that are being used?

 

Dihydrogen monoxide. It's a major component of acid rain, it's found in cancerous tumors, black ops groups use it for torture, and inhalation of the stuff can kill you.

 

New Topic: How many VIPER Agents does it take to change a light bulb?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...