NGD Scenes from a Hat

Hermit

10 hours ago, Michael Hopcroft said:

NT: Subtle signs that you favorite Dr. Seuss character has had a little too much vodka tonight.

The Cat In The Hat has stopped speaking in rhyme and is quoting Dostoyevsky.

11 hours ago, Michael Hopcroft said:

NT: Subtle signs that you favorite Dr. Seuss character has had a little too much vodka tonight.

Would you drink it, from a vat?

Would you drink it, with a cat?

Would you drink it, lying flat?

Would you drink it, with this or that?

Would you drink it, by the crate?

Would you drink my vodka straight?

NT:  The next Chinese booster rocket isn't going to fall safely into the sea, but hey, it's not all bad.  Where's the next one going to crash to Earth?

10 minutes ago, BoloOfEarth said:

Would you drink it, from a vat?

Would you drink it, with a cat?

Would you drink it, lying flat?

Would you drink it, with this or that?

Would you drink it, by the crate?

Would you drink my vodka straight?

NT:  The next Chinese booster rocket isn't going to fall safely into the sea, but hey, it's not all bad.  Where's the next one going to crash to Earth?

Let's keep it at home  - Chinese Outback 

12 minutes ago, BoloOfEarth said:

The Whitman County Courthouse in Colfax, Washington.  (Colfax has been an infamous speed trap for more than the 50 years I've called the state of Washington home.)

On 5/12/2021 at 9:03 AM, BoloOfEarth said:

Groiver's Mill, New Jersey, because nobody expects spacecraft in Grover's Mill after last tiime.

NT: How an alien invasion of Earth will help humanity in the long run.

On 5/13/2021 at 2:20 PM, Michael Hopcroft said:

Groiver's Mill, New Jersey, because nobody expects spacecraft in Grover's Mill after last tiime.

NT: How an alien invasion of Earth will help humanity in the long run.

We will finally get the place clean (fewer people around).

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Asperion said:

NT: After this invasion,  what will your new role be?

Author of book abut cooking with HUMANITY -- AS AN INGREDIENT...

NT: The Olympics are coming, plague or no plague, and Petey the Stone Cold Penguin (Mascot of the sport of Curling) is told to check it out. But they don't make vaccines for Penguins! How will poor Petey survive the journey?

On 5/28/2021 at 4:20 PM, Michael Hopcroft said:

Author of book abut cooking with HUMANITY -- AS AN INGREDIENT...

NT: The Olympics are coming, plague or no plague, and Petey the Stone Cold Penguin (Mascot of the sport of Curling) is told to check it out. But they don't make vaccines for Penguins! How will poor Petey survive the journey?

Instead of coming personally,  he is coming remotely by way of VR device and robot .

NT: You are granted a new robot body.  What special abilities will it possess?

3 hours ago, Asperion said:

The ability to play curling with all the finesse and precision of Petey, the Stone Cold Penguin.

7 hours ago, Asperion said:

I can survive all conceivable car crashes, and cause them without driving or even being inside one. Even when hit by a seni, I copme out the end of the trailer unscathed/

Insurance companies love me because my accidents are so unbelievable that they get to deny all the claims.

Flo, on the other hand, hates my guts.

I would become Vision, although I would retain my human knowledge (and be more playful).

NT: The Earth's core has disappeared and you are tasked with replacing it.  What do you replace it with and how? Complication: you must use only current technology and knowledge. 

On 6/2/2021 at 8:58 AM, Asperion said:

I would become Vision, although I would retain my human knowledge (and be more playful).

NT: The Earth's core has disappeared and you are tasked with replacing it.  What do you replace it with and how? Complication: you must use only current technology and knowledge. 

An interstellar warp drive, of course. Any plan good enough for the Daleks is good enough for me!