NGD Scenes from a Hat

Hermit

On 6/2/2021 at 9:58 AM, Asperion said:

NT: The Earth's core has disappeared and you are tasked with replacing it.  What do you replace it with and how? Complication: you must use only current technology and knowledge. 

The corpses of a million dead politicians. No reason not to solve two problems at once.

3 minutes ago, Michael Hopcroft said:

You just overthrew the tyrant whose birthday you were supposed to celebrate.

NT: How The Fictional Central Asian Repoblic of Gatchistan celebrates the President's Birthday.

They have a mass pyre where all the aides are sacrificed (it doesn't matter if they are living or not).

3 hours ago, Michael Hopcroft said:

NT: How The Fictional Central Asian Repoblic of Gatchistan celebrates the President's Birthday.

The President holds a rally where he urges his supporters to storm the national assembly building to assure that he remains in office.

4 hours ago, Asperion said:

NT: What you will do your first day as President of Fictional Central Asian Repoblic of Gatchistan.

Surreptitiously cremate the previous President and scatter his ashes to the wind. Whether he is alive at the time or not is insignificant.

May I pause a moment to mark the passing of the previous President of the Fictional Central Asian republic of Gathistan? Unti yesterday, he had been the great leader for thirty-seven years last Friday. Now he's fine grains of ash. Oh! How the Mighty Fall! 

On 6/12/2021 at 8:45 AM, Asperion said:

What you will do your first day as President of Fictional Central Asian Repoblic of Gatchistan.

Repo Everything. 

NT: Your pirate ship's name, and your own pirate name.  Arrr is optional.

On 6/14/2021 at 4:12 PM, death tribble said:

Pirate Name: The Sovereign of the Seven Seas, His Most August Majesty Reptillicon  'Just Calle Me Dave, baby' Superfluous IV 

It just rolls off the tongue, doesn't it?  (Though I'll note that the "IV" implies that there were a I - III.

Ship Name:  Piratey McPirateFace

Pirate Name (given my inability to grow facial hair):  Captain No-beard.

NT:  My old smartphone (10+ years old) died and I just got a new one.  What amazing new feature am I going to discover on my new phone?

1 hour ago, BoloOfEarth said:

NT:  My old smartphone (10+ years old) died and I just got a new one.  What amazing new feature am I going to discover on my new phone?

You can now Fold Space to travel between the stars without moving. The downside is that you'll never pass a drug screen again.

On 6/15/2021 at 7:24 PM, BoloOfEarth said:

It just rolls off the tongue, doesn't it?  (Though I'll note that the "IV" implies that there were a I - III.

Ship Name:  Piratey McPirateFace

Pirate Name (given my inability to grow facial hair):  Captain No-beard.

There is now an app that will answer your questions before you ask them,  trouble is that it can not tell the difference between internal question and idol thoughts so it will answer everything making a constant stream of unnecessary information that you can't turn off. 

NT: You find a magic item and out comes a genie.  He grants you one wish,  what will be that wish?

1 hour ago, Asperion said:

NT: You find a magic item and out comes a genie.  He grants you one wish,  what will be that wish?

Leave me alone. I took Comparative Religions in college. I know what you are and that you do not have my 8interests at heart. I know any wish you granted me would be a deal with the Devil. Go away.

22 hours ago, Asperion said:

20 hours ago, Michael Hopcroft said:

Leave me alone. I took Comparative Religions in college. I know what you are and that you do not have my 8interests at heart. I know any wish you granted me would be a deal with the Devil. Go away.

That the genie badger Michael Hopcroft until he makes a wish (other than for the genie to go away or stop bothering him).  :winkgrin: