NGD Scenes from a Hat

Hermit

1 hour ago, Michael Hopcroft said:

NT: What Amazon will do to support Jeff Bezos'  lifelong quest to kill Superman.

Change the location of their postal distribution to the Free People's Republic of Gatchistan, after Gatchistan agrees (after a suitable contribution) to (1) have all their postal stamps be green, and (2) use kryptonite as the green pigment in their stamps.

On 9/30/2021 at 7:22 AM, Asperion said:

NT: What you do when Darkseid delivers that package you ordered (one year ago).

Take my handy STAR Labs Alien Radiation Detector and Surfeillance Protection Device to make sure he isn't laying a trap for the Justice League on my front porch.

NT: Superman lives in a World of Cardboard. So what are the consequences of building skyscrapers of ut cardboard?

8 hours ago, Michael Hopcroft said:

NT: Superman lives in a World of Cardboard. So what are the consequences of building skyscrapers of ut cardboard?

I don't care so much about that.  I'm more concerned about women being made of Kleenex.

NT:  Okay, so some people have hyped anti-malarial drugs (chloroquine), horse de-wormers (ivermectin), and guzzlilng bleach.  What's the next non-vaccine "miracle cure" to be touted for coronavirus?  (The crazier, the better - let's see if we can come up with things that won't actually be touted in a few weeks.)

9 minutes ago, BoloOfEarth said:

I don't care so much about that.  I'm more concerned about women being made of Kleenex.

NT:  Okay, so some people have hyped anti-malarial drugs (chloroquine), horse de-wormers (ivermectin), and guzzlilng bleach.  What's the next non-vaccine "miracle cure" to be touted for coronavirus?  (The crazier, the better - let's see if we can come up with things that won't actually be touted in a few weeks.)

Lead injected into the brain with great force. This removes any need to worry about Covid-19.

1 hour ago, BoloOfEarth said:

Polonium-210 (see Lead, above)

1 hour ago, death tribble said:

NT: The last cycling monument of the season takes place next weekend in Italy. But the Italians are suspicious of some entries. Why ? (Difficulty No Subtly allowed)

The Russian women's team all have full beards and mustaches.

7 hours ago, death tribble said:

NT: The last cycling monument of the season takes place next weekend in Italy. But the Italians are suspicious of some entries. Why ? (Difficulty No Subtly allowed)

The lead rider on the Mexican team is one S. Gonzales, and looks awfully short for a cyclist -- and his bike is small to match.

NT: Subtle signs your Hollywood screenplay was unwittingly plagiarized from someone with a lot more lawyer money than you.

9 minutes ago, Michael Hopcroft said:

NT: Subtle signs your Hollywood screenplay was unwittingly plagiarized from someone with a lot more lawyer money than you.

A certain media conglomerate sends you a cease-and-desist letter saying that you'll be in "a whole new world of legal and financial trouble" if you don't pull that script.