NGD Scenes from a Hat

Hermit

1 hour ago, Asperion said:

NT:  Ways to really make your mark on Bonfire Night. [Note: get EXTREMELY crazy with this]

Antimatter is best but requires special handling that it won't get in that event.  I suppose we replace a few logs with magnesium beams, and hose the whole bonfire down with a few dozen liters of liquid oxygen right before lighting it.  That last should be done from a few dozen meters away.  Maybe the flaming arrow trick they used for the opening of the 1992 Olympics.

4 hours ago, Asperion said:

Have the ogre guard pass everything out while playing "Monster Mash". The treats can be surprise bags filled with mini fantasy monsters in them.

NT:  Ways to really make your mark on Bonfire Night. [Note: get EXTREMELY crazy with this]

Discover that government offices make really good pyres.

NT: Subtle signs you would make a really terrible crook.

8 hours ago, Asperion said:

NT:  You have created a special new treat.  What is it? What do you call it?

Cubed BBQ chicken breast on a bed of homemade macaroni and cheese, with fresh corn and cinnamon-brown sugar carrots on the side. Served with a tall glass of milk. 

I call it "Firsts", because I'm gonna want seconds. 

11 hours ago, Asperion said:

NT:  You have created a special new treat.  What is it? What do you call it?

A hand-pie shell filled with a chocolate custard, peanut butter chips, and white chocolate shavings. I call it "devoured".

NT: Subtle signs the people you hired to bake your birthday cake do not have your best interests at heart.

On 11/16/2021 at 4:40 PM, Michael Hopcroft said:

NT: Subtle signs the spellchecker on your computer seeks your ruin.

When you show up at the office the next morning, you learn from the TV correspondent meeting you at the company entry that your mass-mailed recipe for ginger bread got one word in its title corrected on its way out, which turned it into an anagram of ginger that instead starts with an 'n'.

NT: Allies you would greatly prefer not to have.

3 hours ago, death tribble said:

NT: There has been a row about members of Parliament having second jobs. What unusual jobs were uncovered by the row ?

Whore. Not that unusual, I guess, but there it is.

New Topic: Unlikely remakes of classic songs. The more bizarre, the better.